𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

one year after paige's birth

NINI'S POV
ricky decided to take a short hiatus on making music as well as postpone his nationwide tour since he wanted to spend more time with me and paige. it was friday night and i was exhausted from work. i was hoping tonight to get a decent sleep since i haven't slept in days. as soon as i got into bed with ricky, we hear paige crying again. i groan as i try to get up, but ricky stops me. "don't worry, i'll handle it."

ricky stands up and walks to paige's room. i follow him a few minutes later to check on them. as i reach her room, i see ricky carrying her as he sings her to sleep, making my heart swell. when she finally stopped crying and fell asleep on ricky's arms, he puts her back inside her crib.

"have you been watching us?" ricky asks and i nod as we walk back to the bedroom. i curl up next to him, leaning against his chest and smelling his amazing scent. "ricky, sing me to sleep please." i mumble and he chuckles, "sure, love. anything for you." and i fall into a peaceful sleep, hearing his calming and wonderful voice.

two years after paige's birth

RICKY'S POV
tonight was the last night of my nationwide tour and honestly, it was devastating since i loved performing. although, i would consider this as one of my favorites since the two girls i loved the most were by my side. "sorry guys, last song for the night." i announce to the mic and i hear the crowd boo. "but i think someone wants to make an appearance." i walk to the side of the stage to pick up paige from nini and as i carry her up on stage, the crowd suddenly coos. i put her down and give her a microphone. "say hi to everyone, paige!"

"hiiiii!" she says in a squeaky tone to the mic as she waves her little hand to everyone and i see nini with a huge smile on her face. "this last song is for this little girl right here."

as soon as the concert was finished, i run to nini and spin her around. "aw you did a good job ricky!"

thanks, love. but i couldn't have done it without my two favorite girls." i respond, patting paige's hair and she giggles.

"babe, everything you did out there was all you! you worked extra hard for this and you've earned it!" nini replies.

i chuckle and add, "just saying, this feels familiar."

"huh?" nini raises an eyebrow and i laugh again as i carry paige to my arms. "well, do you remember when you came to my concert when we were 16? we barely knew each other back then, but now, we're back in the exact same place and this time, we're happily married and raising a baby together."

nini smiles at me, giving me a quick kiss, "yup, we really made it this far."

three years after paige's birth

*video recording*

ricky: hi everyone, so we saw your tweets and be glad we pulled through!

nini: ok to answer your questions, yes, we haven't sang our song "just for a moment" to paige and she memorizes every line, don't you paige?

paige: yup! mommy and daddy's song is my favorite!

ricky: alright, so since the anniversary of the release is today, nini and i decided to sing this again and this time, we have our daughter with us.

the couple started singing and their vocals were beautiful. it was like high school all over again. suddenly it was almost the end and they added a twist, making paige sing the ending.

ricky and nini: "when we're underneath the lights" my heart's no longer broken"

paige: "for a moment, just for a moment."
bye bye everyone! see you soon!

ricky turns off the camera while nini talks to paige, "good job honey!"

"yeah!" ricky responds as he sets the camera on the desk and sits back down. "you sounded amazing, sweetheart."

paige didn't say a word and instead hugged both her parents. "i love you mommy. i love you daddy."

ricky and nini smiled, "we love you too paige. forever and always."

the end <3 ahhhh thank you guys for reading! also, sorry if it sounds messed up or cringe omg, i promise you, the plot sounded a lot smoother when i was thinking about it BAHAHAHAHA anyways, i want to thank you for your support on both starstruck and this!

i'm currently writing another rini book called a glimpse of forever, so go check it out if you want. the first chapter is up!

love u all!

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬. ✓ 🎉