Chapter 4: Life in Auradon and a Love Spell

No Ones Pov 

It was science class and Evie and Doug were sitting next to each other while Evie was staring at Chad who was looking out the window.

Evie turned to Doug and sighed. "Any chance he's in line for a throne? Anywhere in line?" 

Doug gave her a deadpan look. "Chad, Prince Charming Junior,  Cinderella's son. Chad inherited the charm but not a lot of there, there. You know what I mean?"

 Evie ignored him as she continued to stare at Chad. "Looks like there, there to me."

 The teacher, Mr. Delay, noticed her inattentiveness. "Evie perhaps this is just a review for you. So tell me what is the average atomic weight of silver?" 

Evie twirled her hair and looked around. "Atomic weight? Well not very much, I mean it's an atom right?" 

Everyone chuckled but Mr. Delay was not impressed and dressed for her to come to the board. Evie got up and grabbed her magic mirror before walking up to the board. She stared at the board, chalk in hand as she repeated the question aloud. "How do I find the average atomic weight of silver?" 

Evie glanced down at her mirror as it showed the answer. "That would be 106.905 ×.5200 plus 108.905 times .4800 which, Mr. Delay, would give us 107.9 amu." 

Mr . Delay sighed. "I forgot, always a mistake to underestimate-- "

"A Villain? Don't make it again." Evie finished for him, tossing him back the chalk. 

She headed back to her seat and Chad handed her a note asking her to meet him behind the bleachers. 

Vlad's P.O.V. 

I was walking through the woods when I saw a dog.

I knew that Carlos had practice with Ben so I decided to have a laugh and get Carlos to overcome his fear of dogs

I knew that Carlos had practice with Ben so I decided to have a laugh and get Carlos to overcome his fear of dogs. I then transformed into a wolf

and I chased the dog out of the woods and onto the field

and I chased the dog out of the woods and onto the field. The dog ran after Carlos chasing him towards the woods. I transformed back into my human form and laughed as I emerged from the forest to watch. Carlos was screaming and running like he saw a ghost.