Chapter 11: The Coronation

No Ones Pov 

Today was Ben's coronation and everyone was celebrating but not the Villains who were watching it on TV. 

"At last here we are broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crown king. I'm Snow White bringing you second by second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White announced.

Evil Queen rolled her eyes as she mocked her. "I'm Snow White. Who are you kidding, she's definitely had work done."

In the Cathedral, everyone was ready for Ben's arrival as the heroes kids were admiring each other's outfits as Snow White continued her broadcast. "Oh Fairy Godmother is looking radiant but what is happening with Jane's hair? Oh and there it is, Fairy Godmother's wand." 

Maleficent moved closer to the screen. "I want that wand!" 

Cruella De Vil rolled her eyes. "Really? Hadn't heard." 

Maleficent just gave her a deadpan look before turning back to the TV. 

"Oh here comes Ben now." Snow White announced as they saw Ben's carriage being shown on screen followed by an all black carriage pulled by black horses. 

Mal's pov 

I was in Vlad's carriage wearing a light purple dress that Evie designed and my hair was up. Vlad was wearing a black blazer with a white dress shirt, black vest, black dress pants, black shoes, and a black and red velvet cape. 

I glanced at him as my heart ached, knowing that today I must steal the wand. Vlad was looking out the window of his carriage at the crowd then he took my hand. "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there." 

"Thank you." I replied softly.

"Mal, would you wear my ring?" Vlad asked suddenly. I knew that the ring belonged to his father before he became Dracula and it was really important to him.

"Um, not right now. I think it would just fall right off of me." I replied, pulling out the small, blue box. "I have something for you." 

"For me?" Vlad questioned as I handed him the brownie that had the anti love potion. 

"Yeah it's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." I explained quickly. 

"Always Thinking." Vlad replied, taking out the chocolate cupcake. "But I can't wait." 

"No!" I panicked as Vlad ate the  cupcake. I stared at him nervously as he finished eating. "Well do you feel okay?" 

Vlad nodded. "Yeah." 

I lowered my gaze as I wrung my hands nervously. "Would you say that you still have very strong feelings for me?" 

Vlad leaned back in his seat. "Yeah but let's wait a few minutes for the anti love potion to "  kick in." 

"Okay." I replied then my eyes widened and he chuckled as I realized what he had just said. "You knew?" 

"That you tried to spell me? Yeah I knew." Vlad replied. I tried to explain but he cut me off. "It's okay. You had a crush on me just like I had on you but you couldn't trust that it would happen on it's own. Am I correct?" 

"Yes, you are so right." I replied, meeting his gaze. "So how long have you known?" 

Vlad smiled. "Since you offered me the chocolate chip cookie." 

"So what? You've just been faking it this entire time?" I asked. 

Vlad put his ring on my finger and kissed my hand before meeting my gaze. "I haven't been faking anything."