Chapter 8: The Plan to Steal the Wand

No Ones Pov 

That day as the VKs entered Remedial Goodness 101 Fairy Godmother greeted them with a warm and excited smile. "Children as you may know, this Sunday is Family day here at Auradon Prep. Because your parents can't be here due to distance we've arranged for a special treat." 

Fairy Godmother turned on the TV revealing the Vks parents on the screen as they tried to turn on the computer. She beckoned the Vks over to her as the Villains finally managed to turn it on. 

The Evil Queen's face lit up when she saw her daughter. "Evie It's Mommy! Oh look how beautiful but you know what they say, the poisoned apple doesn't fall far from the tree." 

Evie waved at her mom as Maleficent rolled her eyes. "Don't you mean the weeds?" 

Cruella De Vil moved closer to the screen to study Fairy Godmother. "Who's the old bat?" 

Mal sighed. "This Fairy Godmother." 

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked mockingly. 

Fairy Godmother huffed. "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." 

Maleficent grinned evilly as she continued to mock her. "You really couldn't give Cinderella til 1am. I mean really, did the hamsters have to be back on their little wheels?" 

Fairy Godmother's face reddened. "They were mice." 

Fairy Godmother walked away, leaving the Vks to talk to their parents. Mal sighed as she flashed her mother a smile. "Hi Mom." 

"Mal!" Maleficent snapped before quickly changing her tone. "I m-missed you." 

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar added.

Maleficent nodded. "Mal, how long must mommy wait to see you?" 

"There’s a big coronation coming up I think probably sometime after that." Mal replied 

"When!" Maleficent snapped. 

"Friday, 10am." Mal replied quickly.  

"You sure I can't see before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands magic--" The Evil Queen jabbed Maleficent in the side with her elbow and Maleficent chose her words more carefully. "You! You little nugget that I love so much!" 

Mal sighed. "Yes, I completely understand mother." 

Suddenly Cruella's face took up the whole screen as she stared at Carlos who was holding Dude. "Carlos is that dog?"

She then turned to the stuffed dog on her shoulder and giggled manically. "Yes baby I do understand it would make the perfect size for earmuffs." 

"He's the perfect size for a pet." Carlos snapped as Cruella yelped in surprise. "This dog loves me and I love him and FYI your dog is stuffed so give it rest!"  

Jafar laughed. "Ohhhh Burn!" 

"Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman." Cruella growled. 

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones." Jafar fired back.

Cruella turned to him angrily. "People who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors!" 

"Enough!" The Evil Queen snapped just as Jay turned off the TV. 

Fairy Godmother rejoined them with a saddened expression. "I am so sorry."  

Jay forced a smile as he faced her. "Thanks for the special treat." 

"Of course." Fairy Godmother replied.