Introduction

Hello! This is the first book that I am publishing on Wattpad (and hopefully won't be the last). Since I'm still learning my way around the site, please let me know if you come across any problems such as formatting errors, grammatical errors, spelling errors, or really any other kind of errors (I have looked over this several times to make sure there aren't any, but who knows). Also, if you know something about wrestling (I don't really, I did a bunch of research but I am by no means knowledgeable on the topic), please let me know if I get something wrong and I will do my best to correct it! 

Note: as I am a chronic procrastinator, I would not trust myself to regularly update if I didn't write the entire story beforehand. So I've written the entire story beforehand. It is 15 chapters, each 2000 words (give or take a few), with a slightly shorter epilogue.

PS. Because I am impatient and have other stories I want to focus on, I'll upload one to two chapters every day.

My super basic guide to wrestling:

The winner is determined in wrestling when one of the two wrestlers either pins the other, or wins by points. A 'pin' is defined as both of a wrestler's shoulder blades touching the ground at the same time for a few seconds. Points can be gained by certain moves performed during a match.

Note: the wrestling that will be portrayed in this book will not be extremely realistic because I have never wrestled.

With that said: 

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy!!!