Chapter 3

You run your hands down your dress to make sure there aren't any creases in the dress and take a deep breath as you put on  smile and walk into the Throne Area, When you do, you notice that King Thranduil of the Woodland Realm is there talking with your Mother and Father along with another elf. He was tall and had long blonde hair half in a pony tail with three small braids from the ears half way up the side of his head, He wore a green tunic that fit his figure perfectly along with light green pants and brown boots. When he turned to talk to a guard your face dropped as you noticed it was Prince Legolas.

Your Mother noticed you had returned " My dear (Y/N), Come" she spoke softly with a smile and held her hand out reaching for yours which you gladly took, You then curtsied and bowed your head " My Lord Thranduil, Its a pleasure to have you visit L...

Your Mother noticed you had returned " My dear (Y/N), Come" she spoke softly with a smile and held her hand out reaching for yours which you gladly took, You then curtsied and bowed your head " My Lord Thranduil, Its a pleasure to have you visit Lothlorien once again, Its been many years, I hope all is well" your rise as you say that and smile at him. "(Y/N) It is a pleasure to see you again, Thank you and its a pleasure to see the radiant young woman you have become. Do you remember my son Legolas, Legolas this is Princess (Y/N)" he gestures to the young elf next to him.

You looked into his piercing blue eyes and they were gorgeous, You curtsied and bowed your head "Prince Legolas, Its a pleasure to see you again "  he smiled and took your hand in his and kissed the back of it "And I you Princess" when his lips to...

You looked into his piercing blue eyes and they were gorgeous, You curtsied and bowed your head "Prince Legolas, Its a pleasure to see you again "  he smiled and took your hand in his and kissed the back of it "And I you Princess" when his lips touched your hand you noticed they were soft. You looked to your Mother and she was smiling brightly so you smiled back then turned back to Legolas. Your Father smiled "(Y/N) why don't you show Legolas around while your Mother and I discuss important business with Lord Thranduil"  you nod " Yes Father" you turn on your heel and make your way out of the Throne area glancing back to make sure Legolas was following behind you which of course he was.

You both walk in a sort of awkward silence not knowing what to say, that's when an idea popped into your head " Would you like to see our Stables?" Legolas smiles and nods "That sounds wonderful (Y/N)" you nod as you turn left down some stairs and start to make you way towards the Stables while trying to make conversation. " Whats it like in the Mirkwood?" you turn to him as you speak as he does the same "Its nice, the Trees spread far and wide, They have the most beautiful colours before the leaves start to fall, I like to train a lot in the Forest" you cant help but smile as you notice how big of a smile he has when he talks about his home land.