Chapter 8

You take your hands out of his as tears start to run down your face "What?, Why didn't you tell me?" he looks back up and you and goes to wipe your tears away but you move backwards and he sighs "Let me explain, Please" you nod "Continue then" he nods and walks over to his bed and sits on it and you follow him doing the same and look at him " I found out when You and Legolas went to the Stables, That's the business they discussed, When they finished your Mother pulled me aside and asked me not to tell you, That they wanted to tell you later that night after Evening meal". 

He looked down at the floor sadly "I would have told you if I could you know that" you nodded and put your hand on his "I know" you sigh and tears start to fall down your cheeks once again " I don't want to do it Haldir, They will make me go live ...

He looked down at the floor sadly "I would have told you if I could you know that" you nodded and put your hand on his "I know" you sigh and tears start to fall down your cheeks once again " I don't want to do it Haldir, They will make me go live at Mirkwood with him and I love it here and I..." He cuts you off by gently kissing you, You kiss him back deeply as you put one and on his neck and the other on his cheek. He pulls away from the kiss and smiles at you " I know and I don't want you to go either, Your my best friend but you must" you sigh and nod knowing he was right.

After talking with Haldir a little longer he convinced you to go back to your parents and discuss everything and so you start making your way back there when Legolas spots you "(Y/N), How're you feeling?" you shrug "Ok I guess, I'm just on my way to speak to our parents about the arrangement" He nodded and follows you, None of you speaking a word till you get to the large balcony that overlooked the City finding Your Parents on one fainting couch and Thranduil on another, You and Legolas went to one each of your own and sat. (Picture below).

Your Father smiled at you "(Y/N), I'm sorry you found out that way last night its not the way we wanted either of you to find out" you nodded "Why?" you just stared at him as he looked at Thranduil then to Galadriel and then back to you and took a...

Your Father smiled at you "(Y/N), I'm sorry you found out that way last night its not the way we wanted either of you to find out" you nodded "Why?" you just stared at him as he looked at Thranduil then to Galadriel and then back to you and took a deep breath " I'm sure that's an answer you both want to know" he looks at Legolas who nods. 

 Celeborn proceeds "King Thranduil, Your Mother and I would like to make an alliance, Yes we already have one but we both would like to make it stronger  and absolute just in case something were to come to either of our Kingdoms we both know we would have no choice but to aid each other and we would also li.." you cut off you Father "So its basically a Political Marriage?" Thranduil speaks and nods "Yes" that's all he says letting Celeborn continue "Yes My Child not only that but its time you got married and moved on" you scoff and throw your hands up "So I have no choice? WE..." you gesture towards Legolas then back at yourself " Have no choice?" he looks at you with no expression at all "No" he says and with that he gets up and leaves calling for your mother who follows and Thranduil follows after leaving Legolas and yourself in shock.