Chapter 12

Your eyes go wide in shock and mouth drops open and you can tell Legolas is dong the same as he gently squeezes your hand, "W..What?" you look to your Mother who just looks down so you look to your Father you gives you a sorrowful look. Thranduil, Your Father, Council members and a few others follow you towards your bedroom, Once there you and you open the door you realise that there is now a white curtain that hangs from the roof to the floor around the sides of your bed.

Still in shock you just stare at the bed when your Father enders your vision and puts his hands on your shoulders "I'm sorry (Y/N)" he then hugs your and whispers in your ear "But this was part of the arrangement", You nod slightly as you wrap your arms around him and hug him tightly letting him you this wasnt how you wanted to spend the first night with your husband.

After your Father pulled away from you 3 female servants came over and took you behind a divider and started to undo your hair, Take off your jewelry except your wedding ring of course, shoes and took off your dress then putting on a white nightgown, Once done you emerged and you now noticed Haldir had entered the room while you were changing for the event. 3 male servants did the same with Legolas except he had some white loose night pants underneath his, The all ushered you to the bed and closed the curtains with both you and Legolas under the covers in the bed.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before Legolas turned onto his side facing you and whispers "We dont have to do this if you dont want to" you turn your head and look at him then nod while whispering back "Yes we do or they wont let ...

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before Legolas turned onto his side facing you and whispers "We dont have to do this if you dont want to" you turn your head and look at him then nod while whispering back "Yes we do or they wont let us out until its done". You took his large hand that was laying along his side and kissed the back of it letting him now it was ok to proceed.

He leans overs and gently kisses you as he lets go of your hand and places his on your waist  while cupping your face with his free hand. You lean into the kiss while you run your hand up his chest and realise that he's much more muscular than he looks, You then wrap your arms around his neck and he moves to hover over the top of you leaning on his hands that are now either side of you. Opening your eyes you look up at him with adoration and realise he is looking at you with the same expression while both of you taking a breather from the kidd, Pulling him down towards your lips again you gently bite his bottom lip getting a slight moan from his before pressing his lips back onto yours kissing you deeply and with passion.

Running your hands back down to his chest to his pants you start pulling at the cord undoing it then once done you start pushing his pants down releasing his dick. He runs his left hand down your thigh and start to slowly pull up your night gown as he start kissing down your jawline to your neck making you let out a soft moan and tilting your head back letting him get at your neck better.