Chapter 5

He scoffed at your reply "You. Better than me. HA. Please I'm the best hunter in the Woodland Realm" He says matter of fact as you turn on your heels to face toward him "Well your in Lothlorien now and I guess your still arrogant I see" you turn around and start walking again and look down at Zara who was walking next to you "Have you been hunting today Zara?" she looks up at you and lets out a soft chirp as if to say yes and you smile "Catch anything good?" you ask and could hear Legolas saying something but you don't know what as you were obviously ignoring him as you were talking to Zara who lets out another small chirp and you nod.

As your walking along you hear a familiar voice call out to you "Princess" you smile as you stop and turn around to the elf who was now bowing to both you and Legolas "Your Majesty, Princess, Your Parents have summoned you for evening meal" you nod and smile " Thank you Haldir we shall make our way back now, Can you please see to Zara getting back to her stable and give her some water and some meat please?" he smiles and nods "Of course Princess" he bows once again before calling Zara to follow him, she nudges your hand for a pat and you comply before she runs to catch up to Haldir.

You had just gotten back to the city and before you proceeded to the Dining room you turn to Legolas "Please tell our parents to forgive me as I need to wash up quickly" he nods and walks off. You sigh and turn as you start walking to your bedroom, You were exhausted and the last thing you felt like doing was entertaining your Parents guests but you had no choice it was your duty. You open your bedroom door and close it behind you as you walk over to where your Dresses, Tiara's and Shoes were kept, you scanned through them  until you came across a red version of the dress you had on, you then picked up a Silver Tiara with a red teardrop gemstone dangling in the middle and paired them with some red flats. ( Dress and Tiara pic below).

 ( Dress and Tiara pic below)

When you finished getting changed you made your way to the dining room and put on a smile once again, A guard opened the door for you and you smiled and nodded at him as you entered then looked towards you mother and father who was smiling at you ...

When you finished getting changed you made your way to the dining room and put on a smile once again, A guard opened the door for you and you smiled and nodded at him as you entered then looked towards you mother and father who was smiling at you while King Thranduil and Legolas got up and bowed towards you and you returned it by bowing your head slightly. Making your way to your seat next to you Mother while your Father was at the head of the Table and Thranduil at the other while Legolas sat across from you, When you reached your seat and sat down so did Thranduil and Legolas.