Chapter 20

All the servants fawned all over you smiling and giving you flowers, You happily take them smiling and start chatting to them and learning thier names while Legolas watches you smiling. A female elf comes towards you all and bows towards you and Legolas "Greetings My Lord and Lady, Welcome home" you both smile and nod at her "Thank you, (Y/N) this is Idril, She is the head Servant here and has raised me since I was a young elfling" you smiles and bow your head slightly "Pleasure to meet you Idrel" she smiles and bows but deeper than you had " Pleasure to meet you too My Lady, I look forward to serving you".

Idril looks to the some of the other servants "Get the Lord and Lady's trunks off the carriage and take them to their room" she then looks to the rest "You lot, Prepare for the Evening meal I'm sure Prince Legolas and Princess (Y/N) is hungry after their journey" they all nod and scurry off to do their tasks. Idril then looks towards you and smiles "My Lady you look like you need a bath" you giggle and nod "I do, Thank you" she nods "Follow me" Legolas takes your hand in his and you follow Idril to the baths.

Once you reached the baths you gasped in awe it was absolutely beautiful and enchanting, Idril clapped her hands and a few servants ran in and started undressing both you and Legolas then once they had they ran off and Idril left after them

Once you reached the baths you gasped in awe it was absolutely beautiful and enchanting, Idril clapped her hands and a few servants ran in and started undressing both you and Legolas then once they had they ran off and Idril left after them. Legolas started walking down the steps of the bath before turning around and offering you his hand while smiling, You smile back and take his hand and walk into the bath then sat down while moaning at the pleasure of the nice warm water consuming your body.

Legolas sits next to you and grabs the sponge in the bowl not far away and starts to squeeze the water over your back, You close your eye and let out a soft moan "Mmm that feels good" he smiles as he then gently rubs the sponge over your back moving your hair out the way "Good" he smiles. You grab his hand and turn around to face him while smiling, Leaning forward you kiss him deeply and passionately and you straddle him.

He returns the kiss as he slips his tongue inside your mouth, You both fight for domination with your tongues as you run your hands through his hair and his hands run slowly up and down your thighs. You pull back panting and fighting for breath then without a moments notice his mouth is on your neck sucking and licking it, You tilt your head back and moan, the moan echoing throughout the bathing room and thats when you hear someone clearing their throat.

You both stop and look towards the door panting and you see Thranduil standing there with a towel wrapped around his hips, You lean into Legolas more so Thranduil doesnt see your naked body. "F..Father?" he looks down at you both with a look of disgust and disdain "Legolas, You forget this bath house is for the family" He then turns and walks off leaving you both.