🐭 33 🐬

They're now on their way to the home for the aged, and Chenle really enjoys the long drive, admiring the beautiful landscapes that they passed by

They're now on their way to the home for the aged, and Chenle really enjoys the long drive, admiring the beautiful landscapes that they passed by. He looks up through the car window and was amazed by the cloud formations, due to the beautiful weather.

However, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a grumbling sound inside the car. He looks at Jisung, who's now caressing his tummy. He's flustered because the smaller had heard his small distress.

Chenle stares at him and was about to laugh. "What? I didn't eat lunch.." the taller looks at him. Chenle laughs cutely while pulling out a bento box from his bag. "I knew that this would happen.." he sighed, opening the box.

Jisung's mouth almost drools, looking at the delicious fried potato balls and rice kimbap inside. Chenle had picked a piece, leading it to his mouth, which made Jisung really flustered. "I can eat, you know?" he stuttered. "You're driving.." Chenle protested, signalling him to open his mouth.

The taller gulps, before opening his mouth, having a bite of the potato balls. "Woah.. This is so delicious, Lele.." he complimented, making the smaller smiled. "Really? I am glad that you liked it.." he grins, before pulling out a bottle from his bag.

"I also made some fresh orange juice.." he grins, putting a straw before leading it to Jisung's mouth. He happily accepted it and sips through the straw. Chenle noticed that his boss' mouth is quite messy, so he pulled out some tissues and wipes it carefully.

"Aigoo.. What a messy eater.. You're like a baby.." he teased. Jisung rolled his eyes playfully, smiling at the smaller. "You're the baby here, Lele.. Look at our height.." he teased. He was shocked that Jisung is making fun of his height.

"Yah, Park Jisung!" he whined, only to be cut off when the car had stopped. "We're here.." he smiled.

The place is really beautiful, considering that it was built at a almost country-side place. It was peaceful and the air smells fresh when it blows. The area was huge and it was composed of several buildings.

Upon entering the premises, Chenle can hear some music near the grounds. "The program has started, Lele.. Let's go.." Reaching the grounds, he was happy to see the old people gathered by tables, watching a live magic show in front of them.

It was clearly showed that the elderly people are enjoying the show. The magic show had came to an end and the emcee of the program took the stage. "Hope you enjoyed the magic show! And now, let's relax and listen to some good music, to be led by our guest musician!"

The people clapped, excited to hear the performance. Minute had passed and the performer is nowhere to be found, making Jisung alarmed. "What's happening, Jisungie?" the smaller asked. "I'll go check it.." he goes to the front and starts to talk to a woman, who Chenle finds beautiful.

He can clearly see that the woman and Jisung is now arguing, and Chenle realized that it may have to do with the performer. He looked around and saw that the audience is starting to get bored. He looks at the stage and saw a guitar near the stool.

He took a deep breath before deciding over something. "It's now or never.." he muttered. He goes to the stage, earning the attention of Jisung and the woman whom he spoke with. He sits on the stool and picks up the guitar.

He starts to strum it slowly, before singing softly at the mic. Everyone's attention is now on him, listening to his soft, clear voice while playing the guitar skillfully. Jisung was also caught up, not because Chenle is singing an IU song.

It was his first time to hear Chenle sing and it was the sweetest and softest voice he had ever heard. His eyes are not pulling away from the smaller, watching and paying attention even to the smallest details.

And that made him like the smaller even more. Meanwhile, the woman who he had talked with noticed his sudden behavior, realizing that Jisung is watching the singer intently.

"Whipped.." she smirked, before looking back at performer who she badly wants to meet with.

Thank you for reading! 🌹