🐭 46 🐬

It's getting more crowded at the fair as the night goes on

It's getting more crowded at the fair as the night goes on. Chenle and Jisung went over to every booths, eating and playing games. The smaller was now holding a big bag full of different stuffed toys, which Jisung won for him.

Chenle was really happy, he was tired earlier, but playing and eating at the fair had completely energized him. Meanwhile, Daniel follows and watches them silently, finding the perfect time to commence his plan.

Seeing that the two had visited almost all of the booths at the fair, he thought it was the perfect time. Chenle looks at him happily while munching on a cotton candy. "Are you having fun, Lele?" he asked.

The smaller nods at him. "This is so fun! I won't forget this night, for the rest of my life.." Daniel acted like he was tired and yawns loudly in front of him. "You know what, Lele? I think I need to go.. I am a little bit tired and I need to manage the cafe at the early morning.."

Jisung went back from the comfort room and starts to tune in to their conversation. "I have these two tickets to the ferris wheel.. So I hope you guys can use it.." and then he winks at the taller. Jisung was dumbfounded, as he already knew what Daniel is up to.

He handed the tickets to the smaller before hugging him tight. "It's really nice to see you again, Lele.. I hope you can visit here again and I promise that I'll drive you two around to some great places to eat.." he grins.

"Thank you too, hyung.. And it was so nice to see you again.." he hugged back. Daniel pulled away and winked again to Jisung. "Good luck, my man.." Jisung felt flustered and just nod. "You too, man.. Thank you.."

Daniel walks away while the two watches him silently. After he disappeared from the crowd, Chenle looks at him. "Goodluck for what?" Jisung immediately shakes his head and tries to hide his blush. "It's nothing, Lele.."

Chenle wants to pry but he wanted to ride the ferris wheel more. "Let's go to the line, Jisungie, before it gets too long!" He grabbed Jisung's hand and starts to walk towards the ferris wheel.

"Here it goes.." Jisung said to himself, while letting the smaller drag him.

The line was quite long but Chenle is very persistent to ride the ferris wheel. It was his first time here in California, might as well enjoy everything that he wanted to do. Suddenly, he felt quite hungry.

Jisung noticed it and immediately excused himself to buy some hotdog buns and soda, which the smaller appreciated. Returning after 5 minutes, he saw the smaller, sitting down at the ground.

"Tired already?" he asked. Chenle nods softly before getting the hotdog from Jisung's hand. He quickly took a bite and smiled widely. "I'm energized already!" he cheered, making the taller grins.

While eating, the two had talked about their experience the whole day. They both had fun, and Jisung feels grateful to his mom for arranging this trip for them. Chenle stood up after finishing his soda and saw that they're almost at the entrance.

"It's almost our turn, Jisung!" he screeched. The staff signalled them to get in, and Chenle immediately hops on inside. "You're really excited, huh?" Jisung asked, getting inside, sitting at the opposite side from the smaller.

Everyone got settled and the ride starts to move. Chenle looks excited, sticking his face on the glass, watching as they ascend up high. Stopping at the highest point, a fireworks begins at the other side of the fair.

Both of them are watching it with awe, as the bright colors filled the night sky. Jisung looks at the smaller and was amazed how the bright colors illuminates Chenle's soft features.

He thought it was the best time to say what he really feels. "Lele.." he softly called. Chenle looks to him with a cute smile on his face. He gulped before speaking again.

"You are my first friend to be this personally closed with.. You were always there for me when I need someone.. You always bring out the best on me.. And I wanted it to be the same as time goes by.."

He took Chenle's hands and hold it softly. "Can you be my boy-"

A loud boom erupts from the fireworks which made the smaller startled. He looks back again at Jisung and smiled.

"Sure!" A wide smile formed on Jisung's face. "Are you sure-"

"I can be your bestfriend!" Chenle cheered, before going to him and hugged him tight. Jisung hugged back and sighed, the fireworks literally sabotaged him, making Chenle to hear the wrong word. "And I will always be here for you too, Jisungie.."

He hugged the smaller closer and pats his back. "Well.. I can always try next time.." he thought. He realized that the smaller is not moving on his arms, and a soft snore can be heard from him.
Jisung chuckles. "Looks like I have to carry a sleeping baby.."

Thank you for reading! 🌹