🐭 38 🐬

Everyone is watching Chenle while grilling the meat

Everyone is watching Chenle while grilling the meat. All eyes are on the sizzling meat at the griller, waiting to be tasted. Chenle starts to cut the meat into small pieces and starts to make some wrap for the whole family.

He laughs as he saw Jisung, literally drooling while watching him cut the meat into pieces. He picks some big sized lettuce, and stuffs the meat inside, together with hot steaming rice and some special sauces. He also added some bits of kimchi to make it more tastier.

"My mouth is literally drooling over this.." Tiffany laughs, excited to taste it. "Me too, hon.. I bet it would be so delicious, just like Jisung said.." Nickhun replied. Chenle had finished making the first wrap and hand it over to Tiffany.

"The first bite is yours, Mrs. Park.." he smiled. Tiffany didn't waste anytime and puts the whole wrap on her mouth, munching it. "Omo! This is so delicious!" she cheered. Nickhun grabs a bite and expresses the same reaction, like his wife.

"Jisung is not exaggerating at all! This is delicious!" he smiled. Jisung also took his bite and shakes his head. "My all time favorite.." Chenle is happy to see that the whole family is enjoying the food he prepared.

"Now, you can all make your own wrap, based on preferences as well.." he smiled, as he puts some more meat the stove. They're all having fun, especially Jisung's parents, since it was their first time to eat something like this.

Being rich, even though they're sweet and humble, was used to eat fine dining at their home. That's why they were all thankful that Chenle had introduced and prepared this food for them.

Joy had arrived shortly, looking tired because of the meetings at her company. However, her aura lightened up when she saw the food that Chenle was preparing. "Chenle! You're here!" she screamed, hugging the boy.

Chenle hugs back and pats her back. "Come eat, Joy noona!" Joy was about to pull away from the hug when she smelled a familiar scent from Chenle's hair. "Wait, the smell of your shampoo is really familiar.. Strawberries and cream?" she asked.

"Yes, noona!" Chenle cheered. "It was from the strawberries and cream collection of Moonshine! Are you using Moonshine products too?" he asked excitedly. Jisung and his parents starts to laugh at him, making him confused.

"Why?" he asked, confusion written all over his face. "Lele.." Jisung pats his shoulder. "Joy noona is the owner and CEO of Moonshine.." Chenle gasps and looks at her. "Eeeeehhh?!"

He still couldn't believed that Jisung's older sister is the owner of the favorite brand of cosmetics and body & bath products that he used. "So, you're an avid fan of my products?" Joy asked.

Chenle nods happily. "Of course, noona! Your products are the best! I always use them! My favorite collection is the strawberries and cream.. They all smell so good.." he compliments her.

"That's a great feedback, and I am happy that you're enjoying it.. I'll send you boxes of that collection and other products as well.." she smiled. Chenle felt flustered as he shakes his head. "That's too much, noona.. I can't accept that.."

Joy winks at him and starts to eat again. "I insist!"

After eating, Tiffany had prepared some honey citron tea for all of them, while Nickhun goes back to the house to get something. "That was a best meal, Lele.." Jisung smiled at him. "Thank you, Jisungie.."

Tiffany starts to serve the tea to everyone. "Make sure to finish the tea! It will help our tummy to digest all the meat that we've eaten.." she smiled. Nickhun came back with a guitar on his hand.

"Can you play a song for us, Chenle?" the man smiled. Chenle took the guitar and starts to check if it is on proper tune or not. "How did you learn to play guitar, Chenle?" Joy asked.

He explained that his neighbor, who's almost his family taught him to play instruments. "Kun hyung had inspired me to learn to play instruments, and I enjoyed it.."

"Maybe we can talk to Kun and offer him a full time job at our college foundation, instructor on music instruments.." Tiffany suggested. "That's good, Mrs. Park! He would get that job, I can tell.." Chenle smiled.

After some short talk, Chenle starts to play guitar and sings a very calming song. It was IU's 'Knees'. His soft clear voice, together with the soft strumming at the guitar, captivates all of them. Especially Jisung, who's really captivated right now.

To be honest, he wouldn't mind hearing Chenle's soft voice, for the rest of his life.

Thank you for reading! 🌹