🐭 Final Chapter 🐬

Jisung and Chenle runs towards the old woman, who welcomed them warmly on her embrace with a smile

Jisung and Chenle runs towards the old woman, who welcomed them warmly on her embrace with a smile. "I missed you two.." Madame Han smiled. Chenle is the first one to pull away and looks at her. "How did this happened, Grandma- I mean Madame Han?"

The old woman laughs before ruffling Chenle's hair. "You really thought that I'm homeless, do you? I preferred staying at the home for the aged that Jisung's family managed, because it looks really relaxing.."

Tiffany couldn't also believed that Madame Han is the one who's staying at their facility. "I can't believed this.. I don't know what to say.." she looks really flustered. The old woman goes to her and hugged her.

"It's still me.. The Grandma Ye-Seo that you all knew.. Honestly, I enjoyed staying at your facility.. All the other elders wants me to relay the gratitude in taking care for all of us.." Tiffany cried on her arms which made the old woman laughed.

However, Chansung had ruined their moment by pulling Tiffany away from the old woman. "Enough of this drama! Didn't you all heard earlier that she's gonna invest on my company?!"

Nickhun pushes him away, glaring at him. "Try to shove my wife again, and I'll shove this fist on your face.." Chansung laughs at him. "Easy brother.. Just because you already hit the bottom, that you'll act like a thug in the streets.."

He goes in front of Madame Han and bowed.

"Madame Han.. We are grateful to have you as a investor of our company-"

"What are you talking about?" the old woman raised her eyebrows. "I said that I'll invest.. But not on yours.." She looked back at Jisung at smiled at her. "On him.."

Chansung laughs. "On him? But there's no company to invest on him? They're practically penniless now-"

"Then, we're gonna build his company.." Madame Han smiled. "All this time, I always asked Ms. Irene to keep an eye on these two.. And they never fail to surprise me with their kindness.." she grins.

"You're choosing the wrong side, Madame Han-"

The old woman places her finger on Chansung's mouth. "No, dear.. It's you who made the wrong decision.. You abandoned your best friend and business partner for years, just because of money? It doesn't work that way, dear.."

Chansung frowns at them. "I'll make you all pay for this.. And I will make sure to crush you all.."

Chenle goes to Chansung and bowed at him. "Thank you for this opportunity, Mr. Lee.. I learned a lot of things by working here.. By the way, about what you said earlier to Mr. Nickhun about hitting the rock bottom.."

He smiled at Nickhun before continuing his words.

"Always remember that if you had hit the rock bottom, the only way is up.. Up to the success.. Have a good day, Mr. Lee.." he bowed again. All of the employees who resigned starts to walk away, together with Jisung and Chenle.

Nickhun was left standing in front of the Lee's. "What?" Chansung asked. Nickhun frowns, shaking his head before walking away.

Lee Industries, who formerly owned by Nickhun and Chansung, had changed it's name solely to the Lee's. The company has still dominated the technology productions at the whole country.

With no employees left, they didn't have a hard time hiring new employees because of the company's influence. Still holding the number one position, they're still using all the marketing and management techniques formed by Nickhun and Jisung.

However, they didn't anticipate what's coming on them.

Jisung and Chenle, together with their hyungs and Nickhun who acts as a advisor for their decisions, had already established a new marketing and management plans for the new company, in just a whole month.

Madame Han had purchased a brand new building with 30 floors for the company. They conducted a orientation for all of the former employees, to have a fresh start and staying out with the shadows on their former organization.

Finally, after 2 months of preparation, the company had opened. It was named "Park & Zhong Technologies", which Chenle protested at first for including his surname. But all of the employees wanted his name to be included so he had no choice.

It immediately caught the public's attention because of their unique and useful smartphones and computers. After a week, they already took over the number 1 position, taking it away to from the Lee Industries.

Joy also took the chance to file the case on how Lami had framed up Chenle back at the old company. It gathered negative responses to the Lee's, making their stock percentage goes lower every single day.

Yeji appeared at their company, explaining what really happened, which Chenle had accepted sincerely. He even offered Yeji the position of Creative Director at the company, which the latter had accepted happily.

After a month of their launching, everything had been smooth for a while. All of the employees are satisfied on their roles at the company.

Good things are also happening to those who surround and support our cute couple.

Seohyun was invited to be a permanent staff at the home for the aged where Jisung's mother manages, and she happily agreed as well. Kun became a executive director at Joy's cosmetics company, helping innovating new products.

Everything went well for all of them.

Chenle entered the CEO office with a tired smile. Jisung, who's working something on his laptop, looks up at the smaller and smiled. "Are you tired, kitten?" he asked.

Since both of them are now the CEO, the office was built for both of them as well. It has a long table with two comfortable chairs, so that they can work together. However, Chenle's chair was not always used. You know why? Because he prefer something more comfortable.

Chenle nods tiredly on his boyfriend's question. "Come here.." Jisung pats his lap. The smaller walks slowly towards him and immediately took his place on Jisung's lap.

He nuzzled his face on the crook of Jisung's neck, inhaling his relaxing scent. While the taller wraps his arms on Chenle's waist comfortably, hugging him closer.

They both basked in silence, before Chenle spoke softly. "Do I deserve this, Sungie? I mean, I'm just a mere secretary with a little knowledge.." he sighed.

Jisung lifts up his chin and kisses him softly on the lips. "Don't say it like that.. You deserved it.. You worked hard for this, you're just harvesting the fruit of your labor.." he smiled.

Chenle stared at him and smiled. "You always make me feel loved, Sungie.." Jisung pecks his forehead before pulling him closer again.

"It's because I love you.." he whispered. After a few moments, the smaller fell asleep on his arms.

Thank you for reading! 🌹