🐭 53 🐬

Yeji is at the comfort room, staring blankly at the reflection of herself to the mirror

Yeji is at the comfort room, staring blankly at the reflection of herself to the mirror. Her thoughts are wandering around, couldn't find the inner peace she was looking for. She should feel happy, being promoted and getting the raise that she wanted.

But if the consequence is to put an innocent person to trouble, she would not have it, even though she badly need it. Her parents are not around anymore, and her grandmother is the only family that she has.

She's sick and needs to go to a hospital every week for her therapy sessions, that's why she badly need the money. But she feels really bad, framing the person who had helped her when she needed one.

She took a deep breath and stared at the mirror for the last time. "I need to make things right.." she smiled, feeling happy that she's gonna do the right thing. As she was about to go out, Joy entered the bathroom as well, fixing her make up.

She immediately runs to the woman, which made Joy surprised. "Miss Joy.." she softly said, waiting for the woman to turn around. Joy looks back at her, eyebrows raised. "Yes? How can I help you?"

Yeji took a deep breath before looking at Joy, straight to the eyes. "Chenle is innocent.."

Back at the prosecutor's office, Chenle is still anxious inside the interrogation room. A staff had served a dinner to him, but he's not on the mood to eat, that's why he ignored it. Even though he's quite hungry.

The door opened and the prosecutor who escorted him out of the office sits in front of him, with a smirk on his face. "Zhong Chenle.." the man looks at him. "Let's make this quick, shall we? Just admit that you did it, and everything will be fine.."

Chenle couldn't believed what he had heard. "How could I admit to a sin that I didn't commit?" The man laughs at him. "You're still clueless, are you? Just admit it, because for sure, you can't win to that family.."

"Family? Who?" he asked. The man couldn't believed that he had still don't get it. "Of course, I'm talking about the L-"

He was cut off when he heard a knock on the door. The officer stood up and a staff had spoke to him. He nods and the staff had went out. He looks back at Chenle, with this creepy smirk on his face.

"I think that you have some good connections, eh? You're free now, Zhong Chenle.." The smaller stood quickly and goes outside, seeing the person that he really want to see the most.

"Jisungie.." he softly said, tears starts to flow from his eyes. He didn't waste any time as he runs towards the taller. Jisung opened his arms wide and engulfes him on a tight hug.

Chenle sobs really hard on his chest, which made Jisung felt really soft. "I was so scared, Jisungie.." he sobbed. The taller hugs him tightly and rubs circles on his back.

"Sorry if I took so long to get you.." he sighed, as he tilted Chenle's head to look up at him, wiping his tears away with his thumb. The smaller shakes his head, before nuzzling his face again on his chest.

"I feel safe already.. Now that you're here.." he mumbles, making Jisung's heart beat really fast.

Joy drives the car with Haechan at the front seat beside her, while Jisung and Chenle are at the backseat. The smaller rested his head on Jisung's shoulder, feeling exhausted on what happened.

They went to a McDonald's drive thru and gets some burgers to go, with fries and drinks. Reaching Chenle's house, all of them are concerned since he's gonna be sleeping alone for the night.

"Are you sure you can manage alone, Chenle?" Haechan asked. The smaller nods softly, feeling very tired. "Yes, hyung.. Don't worry about me.." Joy noticed that Jisung is quite worried as well, so he thought of something.

"Maybe Jisung can spend the night here, so you won't be alone.. Is it okay to you?" she asked, before secretly winking to Haechan. Meanwhile, Jisung looks at them, feeling flustered a little bit.

"Whaaaat?!" he stuttered.

"Well, if it's not inconvenient to Jisungie, I'm okay with it.." he smiled. Jisung waves his hands. "No, Lele.. You'll never be a inconvenience to me.. Okay, I'll spend the night here.." he assured.

Haechan and Joy grins at each other. "Okay! We need to get going now.. Goodnight, you two.."

Having the place by themselves, Jisung felt a little bit awkward. "I'll take a shower first, Jisungie.. You can take a shower here at the bathroom, I'll use the one upstairs.."

"I didn't brought any clothes, Lele.."

Chenle smiled at him. "I still have your clothes from your wardrobe at your house in California.. You can use those.." The smaller handed the clothes on him with a clean towel as well.

After 30 minutes, Jisung felt really fresh, taking a nice, warm shower. He went upstairs on Chenle's room, seeing the smaller wearing his shirt as well. He looks soft and fluffy.

"I'll just sleep at the sofa downstairs, Lele.. Call me when you need anything, okay?" he asked. He was about to leave when Chenle grabbed his hand. He looked back and saw the smaller, looking down at the ground.

"Can we cuddle?" Chenle asked softly. Jisung's heart almost leapt out from his chest, hearing those words from the smaller. Chenle looks up to him shyly. "Sorry if that was too much, you can sleep at the sofa-"

Jisung didn't let him finish his words as he immediately pulled him for a hug. He pats Chenle's thighs and the smaller immediately jumped on his arms, clinging on him.

He carried him towards the bed and lays down with him. Chenle was practically on top of him, nuzzling his face on his chest. After a while, he can hear some soft snores coming from the smaller.

He smiled as he bent down and leaves a soft peck on his forehead. "You've been through a lot today, Lele.. I promise that you'll never have to experience this again.." he mumbles on Chenle's hair before falling asleep.

Thank you for reading! 🌹