1 - Hardworking CEO

Tharn is a president and a very hard-working CEO of Dawson & Co. He is seen in his office 24*7. Dawson & Co is Tharn's family business and being the only son of Dawson couple, he is the sole heir of the company and everything belongs to him. He lives up to his name.

Knowing many eyes are on Tharn and a single wrong move would result in the loss of so much money, he is very careful of his smallest moves and makes sure everything goes through him before the final decision. Anyone who doesn't know him will say nothing but he is an workaholic.

Tharn was not like this before, he knew how to enjoy his life, he used to travel a lot and had many friends and He used to spend a lot of time with them. He was using all his parent's money to the fullest and he was naughtiest kid around. He knew what life is and how to enjoy it to the fullest. He never missed the chance of enjoying it.

That accident which happened three years ago changed everything. Tharn became a mess and his world became upside down. Even though he became very serious and hardworking, but it affected his life a lot. He started becoming workaholic and drowned in work without caring his surroundings.

He started ignoring all his friends, he disconnected himself from outside world. He did nothing but work. Even though it helped the company, Tharn started ignoring everything and became introvert. His parents started worrying for him and asked him to take a break, but nothing could stop him.

He became colder towards people and everyone started fearing him. Even though he was cold to them everyone knew what caused him to be like this. They know the naughty Tharn from the past who used to play tricks on them, but it was hard for them to get adjusted to cold president.

Tharn's hard work took his company to the next level and made sure no one could reach him. No one knew the pain behind those cold eyes of stern CEO. He locked his pain and weakness in his heart without showing his feelings. According to him, showing his weakness results in nothing but destruction of his company.

His parents were wishing someone could help Tharn to come out from all of this and help him to live his life again. Yes, they were worried before when he was doing nothing but enjoying his life and wasting all his money on friends. But now they want him to ignore all this work and live the life again.

Tharn was almost out of everything and he was out of all those hard feelings and pain or he thought so until he met him and came to know who he was!!
________________________________

Do let me know your thoughts on this chapter!!

I know it's short but I promise to update as soon as possible 😊

Yours,
Lucy❤️