2 - Caring Doctor

"No, you don't have to be worried. It's a small surgery and will end within 30 minutes" said Type to his one of the patient's guardian who was worried about her daughter's surgery. Type always makes it simple and cares about his patients and their family.

Sometimes when there are patients to whom it is difficult to pay the hospital fees, he makes sure he is helping them with the help of his NGO. He is famous in his hospital for 2 things, one for being handsome and the other for his caring nature which made many of patients and staffs his fans. He was always loved by everyone and everywhere he went.

Someone or the other would always leave bouquet of flowers at his desk, sometimes it's a thank you and sometimes it's his secret admirer. Type is used to being in spotlight for being handsome or has the Hospital owner's son. Even though most of the time he avoids it, he knows he can't run away from it. So, he accepts everything that comes with a smile.

Even though the hospital belonged to his family, he was never interested in management and only concentrated in serving the people as that gave him the peace to him. Most of the time he spent in hospital and his day offs were mostly spent with his parents or playing football with his cousin.

His cousin is another human being knows nothing but car races and football. Unlike Type, being rich kid, he enjoys his life to the fullest. But Type loves him the most and he is one of the best friends to Type and he shares anything and everything with him or is it vice versa!!

Type does believe that his cousin shares everything with him. Does he? Let's hope he shares everything!!

Tomorrow was day off for Type and he already planned to spend the whole day with Techno, his cousin playing football and evening was set to meet his parents and cook for them, so that he can spend some quality time with them.

­­­­­­­___________________________________________

Character Introduction – Techno/No

Name: Techno RichardsonAge : 24Occupation : As of now he does nothing but playing football and aspires to be professional footballer but not that seriousHobbies : playing football and car racingBackground : Techno is Type's uncle's son (Mr

Age : 24
Occupation : As of now he does nothing but playing football and aspires to be professional footballer but not that serious
Hobbies : playing football and car racing
Background : Techno is Type's uncle's son (Mr. Richardson's younger brother) and he is spoiled rich kid who loves to play foot ball and racing. He likes to go wild when it comes to racing or football. He is closer to Type and they share things and secrets. They always hangout together and play football most of the time whenever Type has free time.

­­­­­­­___________________________________________

It was always like this; Type and No were always close from their young age and they spend most of the time together. Only when Type was studying abroad, they didn't spend time together as Type was busy in his studies and he couldn't spend time with No.

Week off day

In the morning Type and Techno met at their regular place and spent their most of the time in playing football. Even though Type plays when he has free time, he is lot better than Techno and No never was able to beat Type. "I think you should practice more and join the National Team as you are better than me" said Techno wiping his sweat. "yes, yes that's what you tell me when you can't keep up with me. Cut some slack and practice hard!! Will you? if you can't beat me then how will you get to play in the National Team!!" said type teasing Techno but No ignores his words as always "keep that to some other time, now let's take shower... am stinking with sweat" said leading them to take shower as they had planned to meet Type's parents in the evening.

Type's parents' house – Same day evening

Type cooked his mom and dad's favourite dishes. He prepared Pad Krapow Moo Saap (Fried Basil and Pork) for his dad and Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles) for his mom and Techno. They enjoyed talking anything and everything as it is rare for them to spend time together after their busy workdays.

A/N: Am not that familiar with the Thai foods, googled it and added which felt familiar and  heard somewhere in dramas.

Type moved out of his house parents' house and started living alone as he started working in the hospital. His parents knew he likes to spend time alone and no one can make him change his decision. He even though Type is a good kid and listens to his parents, studies hard and cares for people around him but he is that stubborn kid and when he makes some decisions, it's hard to stop him.

Since he is not like Techno who does nothing but wastes his time enjoying his time in playing football or car racing, they never put pressure on him or does anything that makes him angry or hurt.

Type spends his most of the time reading books and learning things after his work time in the hospital.

After long time he took the most needed break. It was almost mid night when Techno dropped him at his apartment. He took a nice shower and slept peacefully without knowing his life is going to make his life upside down.

___________________________________________

Hi All !!

As promised, uploaded the new chapter. Do let me know your thoughts on this chapter

Do let me know if it is fine to introduce the character in between the chapter, if you think it's going to miss lead or disturb the story line then I have to add it in the I introduction page as the story progresses.

Please vote and comment. Till next chapter stay safe!!

yours,
Lucy❤️