3 - Meeting the Doctor

Tharn's POV

I think I am inside my office from past 48 hours busy working and I don't even remember when I had food last time. I mean this is not the time to think about food. I need to get this contract and it is going to benefit a lot to our company.

I have asked my secretary Rita to prepare suit for me. Just now I finished all the necessary things and my homework as am meeting Mr. Stark, President of Stark industries. Even though he came here for vacation, he agreed to meet me, and I shouldn't be wasting this golden opportunity.

Two days back when Rita told me that Mr. Stark has agreed to meet me, I was shocked and excited at the same time that I didn't know what to do. I started preparing myself and all the required information, there shouldn't be any mistakes and if this meeting goes well then am one step closer to the goal of collaboration with Stark and industries.

May be in 30 minutes I would be meeting the greatest businessman of all the time in our industries and it's very rare that he agrees to meet someone and am honored to know am one of them. Rita told me we have arrived and now am little nervous. Tell me who wouldn't be nervous when you are meeting the number one businessman in the whole world but don't worry am good at hiding my expression.

Am feeling little tired and sweaty, maybe it's because of my nervousness or excitement. I need to get a hold of myself and this is not some child play and more important to me than anything. Just 30 minutes and I'll be fine, and I can rest all I want after that. With that, let's go meet Mr. Stark now.

I went inside, and I see Stark couple waiting for me. Am honoured to see them coming out just to greet me. I greeted them "Very good evening, Mr. Stark. Am honoured to meet you, thank you for taking your time to meet me" I can't express my joy "Nice to meet you, young man" said Mr. Stark. "Hello, Mrs. Stark, you are beautiful than all the women out there", I said kissing the back of Mrs. Stark's hand. "I should say you are really good with the words Mr. Dawson". It worked; she is pleased. I agree with Mom, she always says women are easy to please.

They invited me inside and I followed them inside, but why do I feel like my head is spinning and everything is getting blurred, before I could think of something everything Infront of me blurred and I lost consciousness. Even though am not able to talk, I can sense someone lifting me and dumping somewhere soft.

When I opened my eyes, I saw 3 pairs of eyes glaring at me. The look Stark couple giving me doesn't look that good. "Young man we need to talk, not about the business though. Yes, I agree youngsters these days passionate about their work, success but you shouldn't be ignoring your health. Living comes first then the business, if you really want to work with me then get a partner for yourself who loves you and takes care and then come to me again. I don't think we can do a meeting now, go to hospital and get a check-up and rest for the day. My manager will take you to the hospital and you better don't disobey me young man. Don't worry we can have a meeting next time and you can always meet me in states and remember to come with a partner" said Mr. Stark.

Do I have any other way to continue now, looking at Mr. Stark his looks say that I have to follow what he says if not am going to lose the contract with Stark industries and obviously am not ready to lose it but did he say I need to get partner. Now I have another headache. For now, I'll follow his manager and ask Rita to send my driver to the hospital to pick me up from there.

But am too tired to think or argue with anyone and now my eyes are getting blurred again. Am I that weak? I'll think about that later, let me rest a little.

After 2 hours

I think I have been resting for too long, that I see am sleeping on a bed that's not a mine, but this is not comfortable. Wait!! Then where am I? Tharn, you dumb you need to open your eyes to know that. I see white everywhere when I opened my eyes. Then reality hit me, I was on my way to hospital with Mr. Stark's manager and I think I was admitted here. A nurse came to me with the glucose drip.

I don't have time for all these, I have to go back, and many things are pending, and I have to get an appointment with Mr. Stark again. I think she is trying to inject me glucose drip "Hello miss, I don't have time for all these. Remove all these, I have to go back now" I told her, but she is not listening to me. "Hello miss am talking to you not to some stone" is she deaf or something! "Sorry sir, but I can't let you go back without treating you. You came to this hospital unconscious and have been admitted to emergency ward, you have to talk to your in-charge doctor for the discharge procedure" said that lady.

"Good evening, Mrs. Smith any issues?" asked handsome guy with white coat. I assume he is a doctor, but he looks young to be a doctor. I would have thought some student roaming here if he was not wearing his coat. "Very good evening doctor Type, patient here lying is not agreeing to get treated" complained this nurse to that young doctor.

He came to me and started looking at some chart, I assume it has my details. "Hello Mr. Dawson, am your in-charge doctor Type. I agree you have the right to get admitted to the hospital and you must be very busy that you want to get discharged now" now we are talking, he knows what I want "but am sorry to say that you can't leave the hospital without my permission. With that let the nurse inject you the drip as it's really needed for your body. Can you tell me when you fed yourself last time?" Aarrghhhh this guy is more irritating than the nurse.

I don't want any headache, "I can go back once am done with the iv, right?" I asked my so-called doctor. "No, you can't. The person came with you has asked us to make sure you are perfectly alright before you leave the hospital and your health check history says you haven't done your health check-up in last 2 year and I recommend you to do that before getting discharged." said my doctor. I mean my in-charge doctor. But the thing is he is too handsome to be doctor and with that handsome face he would have been a famous actor or model.

"I would love to do that but now am not free and I have many things pending at work" I don't think he is listening to me "I understand Mr. Dawson but I hope you too understand this is my part of work and I too don't like pending things. With that you rest for now and tomorrow I'll come to you for the other check-up and let you know the procedure. Have a good night Mr. Dawson" my doctor said that and went with the smile. His smile is soothing, and anyone can easily fall or him. Shit! My walls are shaking, I need to get this straight.

I don't know what I was thinking just now. My eye lids are getting heavy with the sleep. I think they injected me sleeping tablets or something. Let me sleep for some time and leave the hospital before my doctor comes in the morning.
________________________________

Hi All!!

New Chapter is up !! hope you enjoyed reading !!

Please vote and comment to let me know your thoughts on this chapter.

Yours,
Lucy