0 - Introduction Of Characters

01. Tharn

Name : Tharn DawsonAge : 29Occupation : President and CEO of Dawson & Co

Name : Tharn Dawson
Age : 29
Occupation : President and CEO of Dawson & Co.
Hobbies : According to him it's a waste of time to have hobbies but plays gulf as he has no choice but to play with his business partners
Background: Tharn is a only son of Billionaire Dawson couple and he was brought with love and care and that is why he was most spoiled before getting serious with his work. Before he loved to travel, party and always had people surrounding him. He was not used to being said NO to him and even now in the business too he makes sure no one says No to him. He is very strict and stern when it comes to work and anyone could see him all the time in his office burying himself in work. Most of the people scared of him his cold looks. His hard work has took the company to next level.

02. Type

Name : Type RichardsonAge : 26Occupation : DoctorHobbies : Cooking, Playing footballBackground : Type is 26 year old young doctor who loves his profession so much and he works in his family hospital

Age : 26
Occupation : Doctor
Hobbies : Cooking, Playing football
Background : Type is 26 year old young doctor who loves his profession so much and he works in his family hospital. He likes to cook for his loved one's. He is the only son of Richardson couples and all the three are doctors and the busiest people. Type loves to spend time with the patients more and his heart goes for the needy one's. He has started his own NGO and helps the people who are in need. He plays football in his free time and likes to travel with his cousin brother.

All the other characters will be introduced in the middle of the story when their time comes. All the other characters and the relation between them to our protagonists is a surprise😈!!

Let's see how the story unfolds together!! even am curious !!

___________________________________________

Yours,
Lucy❤️