Characters Introduction

Disclaimer ⚠️

The story belongs to me and me only @mikywaymidnight, No plagiarism please.

This is my first book on Wattpad and my life, All I need is love and support.

The pictures used are not mine they belong to their owners. I found them on the Internet. I do have a crazy playlist, so guess what I'll be adding songs too. Do tell me if you like any?

I don't wanna rub my cast on you so you can imagine whoever you like. ( If you feel if your imaginary cast is apt to my story do suggest me the names and share your cast)

CAST INTRODUCTION

Amaya:
A 23 year old girl living in North Carolina United States with her aunt's family as her grand father wanted her to stay there. She completed her bachelors in India and moved to US at the age of 20 for her Masters. Her family calls her Ammu and her cousins and friends call her Amy. After her parents demise her aunt and grandparents took care of her. She is working as web developer at United Technologies.

Ananya& Sampath
Ananya is Amaya's sister who is married to Sampath who works as a Nephrologist. They both had an arranged marriage and live in California. Amaya and ananya don't talk much but ananya is one of the most integral part of Amaya's life. Sampath treats amaya like his own sister.

Vasudha &Harish
Amaya's aunt and uncle who treat her like their own daughter. A typical desi couple settled abroad forcing the Indian values and traditions to their kids.

Arjun &Dhruv
Cousins of Amaya and sons of Vasudha and Harish. Arjun is a 14 year old, who is trained by Amaya's grandpa and loves to tease Amaya and annoy her all the time. Dhruv is the baby brother and gets pampered by everyone.

Saroja & Maheshwar
The typical loving grandparents but they are pretty conservative and strict when it comes to their values. After their daughter and Son-in-law's demise they have been taking care of Amaya.

Jameson Browne:
A 25 year old boy living in North Carolina who owns Global Technologies and Global Hospital. A bit short tempered but with a kind heart. Born to inter racial couple but doesn't know anything about Indian culture, as his Father's family disowned his father after marrying a white girl. His life revolves around work, family and his business partner and friend Andrew co-owns Global Technologies with him.

Shaurya & Annalise
Parents of Jameson and Daxton. Shaurya met Annalise at Med School. Annalise was a teen mom and was not ready to accept anyone, but Shaurya being Shaurya broke all hers and Daxton's shells and made it a happy family. After their school Annalise's brother started a Hospital so they can be always together as Shaurya was the only one who could make his baby sister happy.  Whenever Shaurya misses his family back home, Annalise tries to cheer him up all the time. They are the IT couple of life trying to live life the best they can.

So, Are you ready?

Oh common! Don't stop here. Start the next chapter and continue it. You won't be bored trust me.

Love,
Sneha