Epilogue and Prologue(next book)

So guys it's finally the time to start my new book. I'm still confused on the title. These are the 2 names I thought of, do let me know which one do you like better.

1. Story of My life

2. My knight

So suggest me a title for this book.

As you all know that my new book is about Divya, Jay and Andrew.I'm so excited(screaming my head off) . Thank you everyone for your support and love. You guys make my life a bit more colorful and fun. Love you guys and enjoy the new epilogue.

Amaya

My grandfather was shocked to see me after he opened the door. He didn't want Jameson in the house, so I had to argue with him that I won't step into the house if he won't. At last he finally came through and allowed Jameson into our house.

Andrew and I came here 2 days ago. My grandpa is still not talking to me like. We used to talk until he goes to sleep every night. He would wait outside after dinner for me, so we could spend some time together. I have been waiting for him every day but he never came outside.

I don't what I should do. I'm happy that I stood up for my love but at the same time, I'm worried about my relationship with my grandpa.

"Stop frowning," Andrew said settling beside me on the porch where I met Jameson after he came here.

"I'm not! I'm thinking about stuff." I shrugged at him not knowing what to say.

"Stop lying to me, I know you are waiting here for your grandfather. Maa told me everything." Andrew said and held my hand.

I had a hard time opening up to people when I was a kid. Firstly it was because I was an awkward child. The other reason was people after they know that I don't have a mother and
Father, they start showing sympathy and act like they are doing a favor talking to me.

I hated that sympathy friendship, so my grandma used to make my friends for me. I hated that at first but later I understood her. That's the reason she overshares everything about me.

"I don't know what to do about my grandfather. He is not talking to me at all. I'm just worried." I told him trying to control my pain and tears.

"If he stops talking you go and talk to him. Annoy him! Do whatever you can to get him back. Don't sit and sulk here. Where's the Amy who never gave up?" He said cheering me up and I smiled at him.

"I will do that. Thank you for everything. I know I'm ruining your work but I'm glad you are here." I explained truthfully. Andrew has been my rock recently.

"I am having fun here Amy and stop overthinking. I will do anything for you and that stupid friend of mine." He said looking at me.

"Don't tell any of this to Jameson. He is gonna feel bad and I don't want that." I told him and hugged him for giving me comfort and he hugged me back.

"Dude! stop hugging my girlfriend, She is going to be my wife in the future and I don't appreciate you getting all chummy with her. You should go and get one for yourself." Said the cute whining boyfriend of mine coming into the room scowling at Andrew.

"She might be your girlfriend but she is my best friend," Andrew replied and hugged me back tightly.

Jameson came to me and pulled me towards him. And then Andrew and Jameson started fighting like kids chasing each other.

I laughed at them, they act like kids sometimes. My stomach hurts and I have tears in my eyes with all the laughter. Suddenly they stopped chasing and stood still looking at the door to the porch. I looked at the door and saw my grandpa standing there.