16

Word Count-  1774

Remember, this is all fiction. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungmin entered the rich looking place and was dumbfounded just by the beauty of it. He belonged to rich family but this was more than he expected. Long hallways looked like heaven in themselves with the red carpet covering the floor. The big golden chandeliers emitting the yellow light were a sight to see. Some paintings were hanging on the walls, making the place look even more expensive. If Seungmin wasn't nervous about this whole plan before, he surely is now.

Seungmin had trouble looking for the event hall where the auction was going to be held. He searched for the event hall in the big hotel, asking the employees here and there to guide him.
"Sir, you will have to show you ID card for further entry in the party hall." A man wearing a black outfit said as soon as he reached there.
"Sure." Seungmin mumbled before he pulled out his identity card from his pocket and handing it to the guard standing on the entrance.

"Park Jiwon shii. Your name was recommended to be on the VIP list. Please follow me, I will guide you towards that section." The guards said, instantly dropping down his attitude after knowing that Seungmin was a VIP as it meant he wasn't there to waste his time, he was there for business.

Seungmin or Park Jiwon nodded before following the man dressed in black. The man guided him inside the event hall. He almost wanted to puke when he saw a stage set up for the auction. How can humans so this to other humans?

The whole hall was decorated formally, with tables lined up and six chairs around each table. There wasn't even much difference between the VIP section and the other section was the tablecloth used for the VIP section was of red color and the other tables were covered with white cloth and also, the fact that the VIP tables were less in number.

"You can sit here." The man said, stopping near a red table. Seungmin looked at the surface and found a plate bearing the name, 'Park Jiwon'. He just nodded at the man and took his seat, not even staring at someone else. He kept his one leg over another and got a little comfortable at his seat.

"The auction will begin in next five minutes. Please settle down." A voice came through the speakers. Seungmin sighed and started to mentally prepare himself for the auction. He had seen Hyunjin's pictures so that he could recognize him when he sees him.
"I haven't seen you here much, Jiwon shii." A voice came from beside him.

"I am new here." Seungmin said confidently without an expression on his face.
"I see. I haven't even heard much about your company." The man retorted.
"It's fine. I haven't even heard your name and yet you're here sitting beside me." He replied back rudely to make everyone stay away from him. Lesser the question will be, lesser he would have to answer. The man frowned at him but soon settled on his seat.

"The auction starts in 2 minutes." The speakers blared again and Seungmin sighed in relief.

Soon, the VIP section was filled with businessmen. Seungmin felt angry and annoyed at everyone. Who handed them the right to sell and buy humans. Seungmin felt his veins pooping with anger when he realized that money can't by people brains. He could feel his nose flaring in anger. The boy picked up his glass of water and took a sip from it, trying to calm himself down. He secretly felt relieved that Chan wasn't here to see the faces of these losers who were here to buy other humans. The older would've lost all his control.

Seungmin felt disgusted as the auction started. Two boys were roughly thrown on the stage surface; both of them looked as if they were in immense pain. Seungmin almost threw his hands at everyone when one of them was literally thrown like a doll on one of the VIPs who looked interested in him. The other boy on the stage screamed at them to let them go, but no one listened to them.