18

Word Count- 2047

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungmin softly glared at the boy sleeping on the bed with soft snores leaving his mouth, proving just how tired he was. It has been two days since, he has bought Hyunjin back from the hole. But the younger has not shown any signs of improvement in his menatl health. The junior detective had called the doctor the very next morning and got Hyunjin, Felix and Changbin checked. Hyunjin ended up with a muscle tear in his knee leading him to a bed rest of 4 days whereas Felix was given a spray and a bandage that had to be applied twice a day. The Australian also had to get other few tests related with his private parts to make sure that there was no infection or fatal disease.

Hyunjin still had his prominent dark circles surrounding his red teary eyes. His body looked weak, dull and gloomy. He rarely left his room to go out. The poor boy even got skinnier than before. Seungmin could always feel his bones protruding out whenever he would have to carry Hyunjin to the bathroom or to the kitchen.

The male sighed thinking about how sad Chan is going to be when he sees Hyunjin like this. Hyunjin has never been responsive in the past two days. whenever they would try to talk to him, he would just cry. he had not even said a single word making Seungmin worry more about him. The boy had no choice other than to trust Felix with Hyunjin. The shorter did not even know how to speak Korean and yet he was able to establish a good relationship with him.

Whenever Changbin was away from Felix which was a very rare event as well, the boy could be seen hanging around Hyunjin. The boy treated him as his older brother who needed his help.
"Seungmin." Changbin called the boy who had visibly spaced out in his own world. Seungmin turned around and met with the cutest sight he has ever seen. He could have cooed at the view but he still wasn't that close to both of them.

"He is scared." Changbin said, trying to explain his and Felix's position. The older had Felix wrapped around his body. The younger's arms were locked around his neck whereas his legs were tightly circled around his waist. Changbin rubbed his back when he realized that Felix was nuzzling more into his neck.

"Do you want something?" Seungmin asked.
"There is someone at the door." As soon as these words left Changbin's mouth, the younger was up on his feet.
"What? Did they see you?" Seungmin asked, feeling a little panicked. It could be someone from Sakura Group and they could die if they were to know that he was hiding two runaways with him.

"No. I heard some rustling. So, I just took a look from my window." Changbin said as he walked inside the room with Felix. He also knew how much dangerous it was for both of them to stay with Seungmin. He didn't want to risk their lives. Seungmin was doing more than enough by letting them stay in the Farmhouse.
"What do they look like?" Seungmin asked while opening the small drawer which was always kept locked in Hyunjin's room.

"There's three of them. All were wearing long coats or something. I didn't get a good look." Changbin muttered as he kept Felix down beside Hyunjin. He almost gasped when he saw Seungmin taking out a gun from the drawer and loading it.
"Okay. Now, stay here with both of them, lock the door and don't open it unless I ask you to." Seungmin quickly said everything and looked at him sternly.

"I am coming with you." Changbin said.
"No." It was like Seungmin didn't even hear anything.
"Yes, I am. You've done enough for me and Felix. We are already grateful to you. I am coming." Changbin tried to argue with the younger who had started to walk out of the room.
"No. There should be someone with Felix and Hyunjin here. There's another gun in the drawer, use it for your protection. Lock the door after I leave." Seungmin said as he turned to give Changbin a final look before leaving.