33

Word Count- 2316.

I apologize for not updating for like 2 weeks. it is just that, I have been super busy with my job and studies. I hope you all understand. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "What is going on?" Minho asked dumbfoundedly as soon as he saw Seugnmin dragging an almost unconscious Hyunjin inside the house.
"I will explain later." Seugnmin replied. He wanted to focus on helping Hyunjin to a bed first where he could lie down and rest.
"Explain now." Minho said sternly. He was more than shook after seeing Hyunjin returning in such a bad state.

Minho's eyes widened in confusion and shock when he carefully saw Hyunjin's condition. The boy's face wad red and tear stained. His hair was disheveled, his eyes closed while his lips were quivering with every second passing by as if he was whispering something. Minho could hear his heart breaking into millions of pieces cwhen he noticed how Hyunin's body was visibly shivering like hell despite the fact he was wearing loose and warm clothes which appeared to be Seungmin's.

"I said I will explain, we need to help him first." Seungmin snapped, looking at Minho with a very serious expression. Minho sighed in realization. He knew Seungmin, the boy was not going to give up. He swiftly moved forward and picked up Hyunjin, bridal style before muttering a small 'Let's go'.

"Let's take him to his room. Be quiet. Chan is just there in the living room. He is already very shaken up from the chain of events. We can't have him see Hyunjin like this." Minho said, dropping his tone very low. Seugnmin just nodded and quietly followed Minho who had already started to walk towards Hyunjin's room.

"You can start talking. Let's not waste our time." Minho said before carefully starting to climb up the stairs. Hyunjin let out a whimper at the sudden movements but Minho softly shushed him.
"I don't know what happened exactly." Seungmin said, following Minho on the stairs.
"What do you mean?" Minho asked. Seungmin was the one who came back with Hyunjin. He should know something.

"I found Hyunjin in your office. He was only wearing a shirt and when I tried to reach him, he tried to hit me while screaming." Seungmin explained, choosing his words very carefully.
"So, you handcuffed him?" Minho asked.
"Yes. He was weak and tired.....still, he was trying to get away from me. I didn't know what to do. I made him wear some clothes that I had in my office and then, I came here." Seungmin explained.

Minho sighed again. It was all a maze that only Hyunjin could and seeing his state, it would be a lie to say that they were going to get any answers soon. Hyunjin seemed to be in no state to answer the messy puzzle. Not even near. However, they first need a way to tell Chan about all this. The boy will lose his mind or go on a human hunt if he sees Hyunjin like this. They had to take care of that matter as well. Chan has always been very sensitive in Hyunjin's case and they needed to take precaution in his case. Hence, just going ahead and telling him about finding Hyunjin almost naked in Minho's office wasn't a very good plan.

"I'll call Chan." Seungmin whispered as soon as they reached in front of Hyunjin's bedroom.
"No." Minho snapped instantly.
"Why?" The younger looked at him with confusion. It was obvious that only Chan could take care of Hyunjin in such a situation. According to Seungmin, not informing Chan would only lead to delay and nothing else.
"Chan can't know." Minho whispered back, shaking his head at the idea.
"He needs to know." The other replied opening the door for Minho, so that they could enter.

"He is not in his right mind. We have to be careful while telling him." Minho explained.
"I understand but Hyunjin clearly needs him right now." Seungmin argued back, pointing at the shivering boy. Minho exhaled a deep breath, as he kept Hyunjin down on the bed gently. A series of continuous whimpers left the boy's mouth. His body was screaming in pain while he could feel his insides folding every time someone touched him. He just felt disgusted and violated. Nothing else. He could still feel the hands of those men, playing with him, touching him without his consent while he cried for them to stop.