17

Word Count-  2035

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungmin parked his car inside the farmhouse that he as Park jiwon recently bought in the outskirts of the city. To say it was huge would be an understatement. It has a swimming pool and a garden as large as a big park. There were spherical lamps everywhere around the farmhouse while lit everything up beautifully. Rectangular stones were paved into the ground to create a path for walking with grass covering its boundaries till the two floored building which was situated in the center of the whole area. The building looked like a cabin with the brown wooden ply attached to its surface and the tinted mirrors.

The 21 year old sighed as he picked up the unconscious boy in his arms bridal style before he carried him inside the farmhouse.
"I think we should leave. Thanks for your help. We owe you." Changbin said, stopping Seungmin in his tracks.
"No. You can't. I saw Sakura Group's car following us here. They are gonna have a watch over us for a day or two. You can't leave yet." Seungmin said as he remembered Minho's words.

"Stalk us, why? Was ruining our lives wasn't enough?" Changbin yelled out in anger.
"I understand your frustration, but we need to go now. Please, I need to take care of Hyunjin." Seungmin pleaded as he continued walking. If Seungmin wasn't too busy walking with Hyunjin he would have cooed at how Felix clings onto Changbin tightly before they followed the detective.

"It's okay." Changbin whispered in Felix's ear as he entered the cabin behind Seungmin, not forgetting to close the gate behind him and locking it.
"You both wait here in the living room. We need to talk. I will be back after keeping Hyunjin in the bedroom." Seungmin said before disappearing upstairs.

Changbin turned around and entered the most beautiful living room he has ever seen, but it didn't matter. He saw too worried about the little boy in his arms to look at his surroundings that time.
"Sit here. I will bring water for you." Changbin said as they walked towards the couch. Felix did not understand what the other said but still shook his head and held Changbin tighter, not even liking the idea of being away from Changbin.

Changbin sighed as he sat on the relatively smaller black couch with Felix. He untangled himself from him even though the younger didn't want to. He was thirsty and wanted to drink something more than anything else.
"W-water?" Changbin asked while looking at Felix. Felix was from Australia, he was kidnapped from there and then brought here to be sold in the auction and therefore, he didn't know any Korean. Changbin only knew a few English words which helped him getting closer to the younger.

Felix nodded his head as he wanted to drink something too. Changbin looked at him and smiled before getting up from his place. However, the younger cried as soon as he moved. The other was himself very tired to pick up the boy and roam around the house to look for water, but he knew there wasn't any other option, so he let Felix cling onto him like earlier and started to look for the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did you both get into this mess?" Seungmin asked as he took a big bite of the ramyeon he just made for the three of them. All three of them were settled in the living room talking about the plan.
"He was kidnapped in Australia and brought here. My parents owed the company a huge amount, so they took me." Changbin replied as shortly as he could. He wasn't the most social person, specially after the series of events that has happened in his life.

"Give me your full names and ages. I will have to report to the station about you and your friend after two days." Seungmin said taking another bite.
"My name is Seo Changbin. I am 22 years old. His name is Lee felix. I don't know about his age. He is from Australia. He doesn't know Korean." Changbin said and looked at Felix who wasn't eating.