Sparkling in my heart

Jimin groans in tired. He stretch his arms, too many works for him to do. He glance at the clock and it already 12 am.

Wow...I didn't realize it already midnight.

Jimin stands up and went out. He want to sleep but something catch his attention. It was Rose room. He can see her bedroom light under her door.

She still awake??

Jimin open the door slowly and saw...his princess playing guitar. In front of her is her college homework. Rose didn't realize it. She's too focus on her music.

Jimin smile, looking at her. Her voice sounds unique to him. He wondered, what happened if they don't meet?

"Why it sounds weird?" Rose asks herself. She looks at music sheets back.

Jimin standing behind her. Now Jimin know, that she compose music. He know Rose love music so he bought music stuffs in her room.

"You should be asleep, Princess." Jimin whispers on her ears.

Rose yelped in surprises, she looks at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Since when you here?" Rose asks. Jimin chuckles.

"You too focus on your music. That's why you didn't realize I'm here." Jimin answered.

Rose pouts. "You should knock first."

"Sorry." Jimin chuckle.

"You should go to sleep, Rose. You have school tomorrow." Jimin order her.

She nod because Jimin has points though. She will sleeping in class and not be able to focus.

"Goodnight Jimin." Before Rose walks to her bed, he grab her wrist.

"Where's my goodnight kiss?" Jimin tease. Rose gasp. She feels her heart...beating.

Jimin can't hold his laughter, so he let it out. Rose face is reddened. Jimin let her go and patted her head.

"You should see your face!! It hillarious!! I'm just teasing you!!" Jimin laughed.

"So mean..." Rose puffed her cheeks.

~~~~~

Lisa groans as she still remembered where Jungkook being pervert on her. Nayeon laughing so hard and Rose just giggles.

"Seriously!! He's really pervert!!" Yells Lisa. .

"That's mean, he imagined something about you, Lis." Nayeon joked. Lisa face-palmed and cross her arms on her chest.

"A. Gross. B. Pervert. C. Thank god, he didn't eat my flying punch." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Anyway, how was your life with Jimin?" Nayeon asks Rose.

"What you mean?" Rose asks. Nayeon elbow her.

"Ohh, you know what I mean. It must be something happened, right?" Nayeon tease.

Rose titled her head, confused by what she said. Lisa giggles and patted Nayeon shoulder.

"She's a little bit innocent. It useless to ask that." Lisa told Nayeon.

"Something happen? Nothing happen actually." Rose reply.

"Seriously, nothing happen? Like in kdrama, where that guy flirty or something to a girl." Nayeon asks. Rose shakes her head.