Why!!??

Jimin just finishes his works and went home.

This whole day, what he thinks of is...Rose. The only one and only Rose.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh. He pushes his hair back. He felt hurt when remembering what he says to Rose just now.

Not talking with him for a while? Well, he obsessed with her. She just like a drug to him.

There's no way Jimin could survive without her voice and touch.

"Welcome home, sir." Sir bowed.

"Thank you." Jimin put down his coat.

He looks around and she's not here. So, Jimin decides to ask.

"Where is Rose?" Jimin asks.

"She' sin her room. She didn't come out since she arrive home and I don't know why. Besides, she looks down today." Sir informs.

Jimin eyes widen soon he heard she didn't come out.

"Since she arrives?" Jimin asks again.

"Yes, sir. I try to call her but she just said 'I'm okay' and 'No, thanks'" Sira says.

Jimin sigh. He smiles at her.
"Don't worry. She may just need time."

Sira nod. Jimin went upstairs and straight to her room.

Jimin standing in front of her room, thinking he should or not. He raises his hand to knock but-

The door open so suddenly. Jimin startled by it and it reveals Rose. They staring at each other.

Jimin can see her eyes are red and puffy, with her red nose and cheeks and messy hair.

Rose stared at him then she walks past him. Jimin left there in...shocks.

She...ignore me...

Jimin told her not to so she did it. Without him knowing, Rose is dying to run to his arms.

"Rose." Jimin calls.

She stops walking. Jimin went toward her.

"Have you eat?" Jimin asks.

Rose looks down and shakes her head even her back still facing him.

"Go eat, now. You will hurt yourself." Jimin says.

Rose didn't say anything but just went downstairs. Jimin feels hurt when she did that.

But, that what he told her to do. To stop talking to him for a while.

~~~~~

Rose to eat alone in the kitchen. Sira can't because she needs to go to her hometown.

Her grandmother sick so she asks for a day off for a few days. Rose just plays with her food.

Suddenly, her phone ringing. Rose didn't pick it up. The call ended by itself.

After a few minutes, it ringing again. Rose annoyed by it and pick up.

"Rose!! I thought something happen to you when you didn't pick up just now." Lisa scolds her.

"Sorry. I don't know it was you..." Rose says.

"It okay. So, how are you?" Lisa asks.

"....Fine." Rose answer simply. Lisa can feel something wrong.

"Hey, you okay?" Lisa asks.

Rose stands up and tries to hold her tears.

"I am. I just finish my food." Rose lied.

She about to wall but Lisa's talk makes her stop.

"Did Jimin say something to you?" Lisa asks.

Rose can't hold her tears soon she asks that.

"Rose?" Lisa calls. Tears running down on Rose face. She accidentally sobbing.

"Rose...don't cry..." Lisa comforts her.

"I can't...I can't stop. He hates me...Lisa. It my fault..." Rose cried.

She leans her back in the counter.
"Hey, it's not your fault. Jimin just needs time to calm himself down." Lisa says.

"Why it happens to me, Lisa!? Why!? At first, I didn't care about this stu*id sickness. Now...I care because...I don't want to die and leave Jimin." Rose cried.

Lisa's heart hurt when heard her crying so hard.

"Help me, Lisa. Please...help me. I'm scared...I'm really scared..." Rose cried.

"Rose..." Lisa says.

Rose cried loudly. She slides her back on the counter until she sits.

Lisa doesn't have any words to tell her. She knows she can't do anything but just...be by her side.

"I'm scared..." Rose says.

The little bit she knows, Jimin heard everything. He hiding behind a wall and tears on his face.

He just heard she crying so hard like she loses someone that she loves.

-------

Jimin glances at the clock and it already 11 pm. He puts down his phone and went out.

He opens Rose bedroom door slowly. He saw his princess sleeping so peacefully.

Jimin close the door and went to her. Actually, he waits for Rose to sleep.

As he gets close, he can see Rose dry tears in her cheeks.

She crying again...

Jimin doesn't know how much she wastes her precious tears.

"Princess..." Jimin caresses her cheeks.

He had enough. He had enough with all of this. He can't accept that Rose hide and act with him.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin mutters.

Tears start to run down on his face.

He is really angry and disappointed by what Rose did. That's why he can't face Rose yet.

CONTINUE~

Maybe you guys don't realize that this story almost finish🤣