Fix it

Rose finally get back to college after everything's done. Jun already admit and confessed and Jimin already feel relief.

"Woah, Jun say that to Jimin?" Nayeon asks in disbelief.

"Yes. He admit he was wrong." Rose says.

"Wow. That was unexpected. I thought he...you know...real crazy." Nayeon says as she continue writing.

"That's great though. But...is Jimin already forgive him?" Lisa asks.

Rose looks down after Lisa ask that. Jimin haven't talk to her yet or being sweet to her.

She know he mad. Lisa and Nayeon notice her sad expression. They exchange look then turn to her back.

"What's wrong? Is you two fight?" Lisa asks.

Rose nods. "I ask him to give a second chance to him because I feel pity on him. But, Jimin obviously don't feel anything."

"Then, he mad?" Lisa asks.

"Yes. He probably pissed of me that I being too kind to him." Rose sigh.

"Rose, Jimin always like that. He have a stone heart that really hard to break. Well, obviously only you can break it. He just mad that you forgive him to easily after what Jun did to you." Nayeon says.

"Yeah, he probably did. I'm not sayin' that I'm on his side but Jimin has point to mad." Lisa says.

"I mean...Jun hurt you so badly. Who doesn't mad if someone did that to your love one?" Lisa added.

"And you have point also to pity on him. Everyone deserves a second chance and not a third chance." Nayeon agreed.

Rose let out a heavy sigh.
"I just thought that...he doesn't like me for being too kind, pure, sweet and innocent..." Rose muttured.

Nayeon and Lisa heard it. She totally wrong about it. Jimin do love it but like Nayeon and Lisa said, he mad about she forgive him to easily.  Nayeon and Lisa looks at each other and sigh.

Jimin groans in frustrated as he keep thinking about Rose. He sigh and push his hair back.

"You stress, hyung?" Jungkook come in.

"Kind of." Jimin answer.

"I can see it not because of work but it because of...let me guess. Rose?" Jungkook ask as he landed his butt on the chair.

"Yes. She drive me crazy, kook!! Why she forgive Jun so easily!?" Jimin yells.

"Jimin, she have point though. You can't be too...cold. At least, listen to Rose for once."

"You want Rose to listen to you but you? It not fair for her. You can't think about yourself only. It might...hurt her without you notice." Jungkook advice him.

Jimin just stare at the table. He listened actually but he try to process what he say.

"Well, I will go now. I come here to send you this document. We have meeting after this." Jungkook says and stands up.

"Meeting? Yah, I have to pick Rose up." Jimin says.

"Relax. She's not a primary school." Jungkook rolls her eyes.

"That doesn't matter. That's mean I love her." Jimin glares at him.

"I'm just kidding with you. Besides, that meeting wouldn't be long and I already asked Lisa to send Rose home." Jungkook says.

Jimin frowns. He looks at him with narrows eyes.

"Lisa? How...wait. Did you have her number?" Jimin asks.

Jungkook smirks. "Kind of."

"Wow. I thought she hate you." Jimin says.

"Actually, it hard for me to get her number but at the end I did. Even she always ignored me in chat." Jungkook chuckles.

Jimin laughs. "Poor you, kook."

~~~~~

Lisa stops the car and Rose grabs her things.

"Thank you, Lis." Rose smiles.

"You welcome. Thanks to Jungkook though because he told me to send you. Jimin have a sudden meeting he scared that Jimin worried about you." Lisa explains.

"Okiee. See you tomorrow!!" Rose waves goodbye.

"See you tomorrow too!!!" Lisa yells.

Lisa drive away and Rose walks to the door. Before she twisted the knob, she hiss in pain as she feel hurt in her head.

Why it keep happening....

Rose hold her head and groans. She leans her back on the wall, trying to hold her pain. Even this sickness always happen, it not happen many times in one week.

"A-Ahh..." Rose groans.

Then, Rose visions become blur. She lose her balance and...fall on the ground, fainted.

---------------

Jimin pack his thing but then he stops. He feel uneasy but he keep shrugg it off.

Suddenly, someone knock the door.
"What?"

The door open and reveal Nayeon come inside. Jimin raise his eyebrows like he asking question.

"I come here to give you this." Nayeon hand him a bag.

"What is this?" Jimin open the bag plastic and it was chocolate.

"Chocolate?" Jimin frowns.

"I heard Rose and you having an argument so she look down today. Then, I decide to bought her some food to cheer her up a little." Nayeon explains.

"Down? Is she sad?" Jimin asks in worried.

"More than that I think. Jimin, she start to think that you doens't like her...attidude. Her sweetness and innocent. She start to think negative." Nayeon says.

Jimin eyes become widen. He don't know that he could make her like that.

"Well, I don't know who's wrong who's right. Both of you have point." Nayeon admitted.

"I feel bad..." Jimin muttred.

"I should at least listen to her for once. Now, she start to think that I hate her..." Jimin heart ache.

He hurt her girl. He already hurt her. Just because of this stu*id thing. For people it might be small problem but for them? It not.

I hurt her...I hurt my princess.

"Go fix it, Jimin. I'm pretty sure that she need you right now." Nayeon pats his shoulder.

"Thanks, Nayeon." Jimin smiles.

"Anything for my bestfriend." Nayeon chuckles.

Jimin laughs and say goodbye at her. He went out with feeling that he need to settle this thing as fast as he can.

He can't stand it anymore. Not talking, holding and kissing her already tortured him.

I'm sorry, princess...

CONTINUE~