Period Cramps

After Rose tell the reasons why she don't want to go to hospital, Jimin stop asking her.

Even it lied, it enough to make Jimin stop from asking her. Rose know it wrong. She should tell him but she just can't.

Rose just keep lay down on her bed since this morning, thinking about that. She know, sooner or later, it will reveal too. Not only that, she feel her stomach...having a cramps.

"Princess, how long you will stay in your room?" Jimin suddenly open the door.

Rose groans and hide under her blanket. Jimin close the door. He walks toward her.

"Princess, don't pretend you sleeping." Jimin glares even she can't see.

No response. Rose just holding her pain. She hug herself as she feel the cramps become worst.

Jimin sigh. Then, he smirks. He sit on her bed and leans closer on her.

"Before I do something else and you wouldn't be able to go out from this blanket anymore." Jimin whispers.

By that, Rose get out from the blanket as fast as she can. Jimin can see blushing on her face.

"What!!??" Rose yells.

Jimin burst into laughter. He laugh so hard until he lay down on the bed. Rose puff her cheeks and smacks his arms.

"It not funny..." Rose muttured.

"Your face make it funny!!!!" Jimin laughs.

Rose rolls her eyes. Suddenly, her cramps hit her.
"A-Ahh..." Rose groans. Jimin stops his laugh and sit up.

"Are you okay??" Jimin asks.

"Jimin...i-it hurt..." Rose say it weakly. Jimin hold her.

"What hurt?" Jmin asks worriedly.

"My stomach..." Rose answer.

Jimin hold her hand. "Come on. We will go downstair." Jimin help her stands up but she almost fall.

Jimin hold her waist. "Careful." Jimin says.

He lifted his gaze and his eyes widen. He know this thing but he don't know how to handle it.

"Rose...are you having period?" Jimin asks.

"I did?" Rose turn around and blood on the bed.

"I think I am." Rose looks down in shy.

Without any hesitation, Jimin bring her like a bride style. Rose look at Jimin with shocks.

"Let's clean you up, first." Jimin says.

Rose nods. Jimin bring her to bathroom. Seeing her naked? Well, he already did, so what awkward about it? Remember, when Rose be a model?

That time, they having their first ***. You know what I mean.

~~~~~

Rose try to find the brand that she always use. Jimin behind her, like a bodyguard.

"You found it?" Jimin asks.

"No. It look like they don't have it." Rose sigh.

"What the different between all of this brand and your favourite brand?" Jimin asks.

Rose looks down, in shy. She's not really comfortable talking about this with guy.