Plan

I really want to thank lifeisaHURCANE for your comments. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huey POV

,,Welcome back! Today I'd like to present an action plan for..." I've started.

,,You don't have to be so official." April turned her eyes up.

,,I can't help it." I said ,,Since I found out you're not my sister... I feel like I don't know you at all, and with new people, I'm official."

,,Huey," said April ,,Whether we're siblings or not. You'll always be my brother.

,,And you're my little sister" I said, haggling her hair.

,,Oh, good stop!" said April, laughing. ,,Go on, but unofficially!"

,,Okay, okay. My plan is to search these places." I said, pointing to the map.

,,Huey, but it's gonna take, yeah... long," said April.

,,Any other ideas?" I asked a little offended.

,,Not yet. She sighs." Go on.

,,Could we go look for them tomorrow?" I asked.

,,Yeah, but...you have to help me." April said.

,,With what?" I asked.

,,I don't know how to dress tomorrow. Besides, what if we meet them? Will we move out of here? What if they're looking for us too? What if they're hopeless? And why didn't anyone tell us anything at all? And...and...and what if they think I'm hopeless?" she said, stressed out.

,,Dress up as usual." I started with a mastered tone. ,,If we meet them, it'll be great and I have no idea what's going to happen next, but I don't think we'll move out, and if we do, it'll be fun anyway. If they're looking for us, it might make it easier for us to look for them, so that's good. If they're hopeless it's hard, we can still pretend before Donald that we don't know anything. I don't know why nobody told us that. And they're not gonna think you're hopeless, and if you even have me...forever."

April was laughing.

,,Thanks to the professor for your lecture", she said. I smiled. I had a few questions too. What if they think I'm boring? Or what if they already know each other and I'm the only mystery brother?

,,I'm going to lie down." I said. April seemed shocked, but she said nothing.

Dewey POV

,,Webby! You've got to get a grip on yourself!" I screamed when Webby told us for the hundredth time that she would present an awesome plan, how we would find our real siblings, still showing nothing.

,,Okay," Webby said. ,,So look. Here's a totally awesome plan when you meet!"

"101 once." I thought, turning my eyes over. ,,Okay, great."

,,So I've analyzed these photos and, you're not gonna believe who it is! " yelled at the excited Webby.

,,Webby, keep it down. Your grandmother can hear us." She whispered May. ,,Who is it?"

,,It's...it's Scrooge McDuck." She said quietly. We're frozen by surprise.

,,This...this billionaire?" I asked by staring at her.

,,Exactly the one" Webby was trying to control herself, but she was very excited and we knew with May that she was about to explode, screaming something like, "I'm going to meet Scrooge McDuck! I'm going to meet Scrooge McDuck! I'm gonna meet Scrooge McDuck," so I covered her mouth with my hand.

,,So what do we do?" She asked May. Webby was already supposed to answer, but I kept closing her mouth, so I said it for her.

,,I guess Webby wants to go to McDuck's mansion" I answered, and surprised Webby was nodding her head. I took my hand out of her mouth, I think she's calmed down.

,,What a fit!" May laughed, and Webby and I blushed.

,,Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. ,,We're going to McDuck's tomorrow, ok?"

,,All right," the girls said.

- But what if they won't let us in? - She asked May. As usual, she was full of questions.

,,Too bad they won't be sitting there forever. We'll wait for them to leave and..." I started, but I didn't quite know how to finish my sentence. I was probably the most responsible among them. Mrs. Beakly was always trying to give me the responsibility, thinking the girls wouldn't manage. In fact, I had no choice. For Webby, adventure was all about adventure, and for May, fun. What mattered to me was popularity, and if someone likes me, but responsible people, I guess you can like them too, right? Without such people, the world could have blown up or something. That's probably an exaggeration, but without them it would be just wrong.

,,We'll wait until they come out and what? What do we tell them?" she asked May again.

,,Hey, we're your missing siblings, what's your name?" I said, and the girls were laughing.

,,That sounds wonderful." May laughed.

,,We'll figure something out, never mind." I purr.

Louie POV

,,Usually you have a plan, not me!" screamed June.

,,Listen, I like to predict everything that's going to happen, I don't like surprises, but how could I have predicted it! Think for yourself!" I screamed. I don't like to admit it, but when I argue, I usually explode with anger or irony. I hate it when somebody picks on me about something, and then I get annoyed.

,,Okay, okay, calm down." said Scrooge, behind us. ,,What's going on here?"

,,Nothing." We answered at once.

,,Okay, but don't argue so loud. I can hear you all over the mansion." he answered and walked out of our room.

,,Why don't we just go to Funso?" I asked.

,,What about the search?" she answered.

,,If they're not in Funso, I wish they knew the best place in the world!" I said.

,,Okay" She said with a smile. ,,You have the gift of persuasion."

,,I know, I know" I said, turning away from her so she wouldn't see me blush. ,,When are we going?"

,,Tomorrow," she said, "Let's go look at the Otoman Empire."We're going to the TV, grabbing PEP cans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I really don't know why I update this story so often! I guess it's just the easiest thing for me to write. Uh...I don't really know. I'm glad you read it. Write what you think about it in your commentary! See you later!