Meet...

I really, really don't know how to thank Webby_Is_God lifeisaHURCANE _cool_man_dude_ for your positive comments! You are amazing people who give a lot of joy into my life every day. Your stories are great and you are wonderful writers. THANK YOU! This chapter is dedicated especially to you, but for the rest of you, have a nice day and thank you for reading it. I hope you like it. Enjoy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April POV

,,What the hell is going on here?!" he asked a loud voice behind us. Louie and June sighed. Is it possible that he could have been alone...

,,Uncle Scrooge!" Louie started with a fake smile. And we just...

,,No, Louie, it won't help this time." He interrupted Scrooge.

,,Hello, Scrooge." Donald said. Scrooge looked at him with surprise.

,,Donald?" He asked.

,,Yes." He answered. He spoke in a calm voice, but he seemed a little angry. I thought they'd cuddle, but then Scrooge started:

,,What are you doing here?! Get out of here before somebody gets to know who you are. Goodbye to you and that grate you call a car!"

Suddenly Scrooge finally spotted me, May, Dewey, Huey and Webby.

,,You took them here too?" He asked with anger, and then he turned to us ,,I don't know what you know or don't know, but it's pretty complicated and everything has to do with Huey's mom, Dewey and Louie and Aunt April, May and June."We looked at each other with Huey.

,,We know the whole story," we said.

,,Let me guess, Donald told you the story?" He asked, throwing Donald a murderous look.

,,Stop blaming everything on me!" Donald yelled unexpectedly.  ,,It's because of you she's gone!"

,,Exactly!" He supported Donald Huey.

,,Could you explain what happened?" He asked Louie. Well, we've all completely forgotten that they don't know what's happening.

,,Of course," I said and told everything Donald told us. Everybody had tears in their eyes, even Scrooge. Louie came up to Donald and hugged him. He was a little surprised, but he looked at him with a smile and hugged him too.

,,Remember", Louie started. ,,How did you say if there's anything you can do, I just have to say?"

,,Yes." Donald said. He probably thought Louie wanted something to drink or to eat, but Louie is crafty, I've seen it, and I've only spent a few hours with him.

,,I want you to come to terms with Uncle Scrooge," he said, smiling. Scrooge and Donald looked at each other.

,,I'm only doing this for you," said Donald and stretched out his hand to Scrooge. ,,Agreed?"Scrooge looked at us and sighed.

,,I don't know how I could refuse to call our family together," he said with a smile and gave Donald a hand." Children, from today on, I invite you all to our adventures!

,,But remember, I haven't quite forgiven you yet," Donald said.

,,Hooray!" we all called out together. I was so happy. This family has finally reunited!

May POV

We were all incredibly happy. Unlike Louie and June, we didn't really have much adventure. Suddenly another car came up.

,,Mr. McDuck," a familiar voice has spread out. ,,Where are you?"

,,Here!" called Scrooge. ,,In these bushes."A familiar voice came into the bushes.

,,Grandma?" said Webby.

,,Webby?" she said, surprised.

,,Mrs. Beakly?" We asked Dewey.

,,What... what are you doing here?" She asked Mrs. Beakly.

,,Relax, they're with me," said Scrooge. ,,From now on, this family will have great adventures!"

Mrs. Beakly smiled.

,,I'm going back to work," she said.

,,You work here, Grandma?" She asked Webby in surprise.

,,Yes," said Mrs. Beakly.

,,You mean... you lied to me?" asked Webby. Mrs. Beakly told us she works in a restaurant. We didn't know which one, but we knew she was working as a waitress. I don't think she's completely forgiven her, but I decided to ask her later.

,,It could have been like that", she started. There were tears in Webby's eyes, ,,but I did it for your safety and yours. It won't happen again."

,,Okay," said Webby, rubbing the tears.

June POV

,,Oh...Scrooge? I have a request for you..." Donald said. Everybody seemed surprised.

,,What kind of request?" asked surprised Scrooge.

,,I have a job interview tomorrow, and could you...watch Huey and April?" Donald asked. It was a difficult question for him to ask.

,,Yes," said Scrooge. ,,I'll take Dewey, May and Webby too, if Mrs. Beakly allows."

,,I'll let" Mrs. Beakly's voice has been heard in the distance. I doubt she heard what we're talking about, but it's hard.

,,Get ready for tomorrow!" Scrooge screamed.

,,And could we visit the mansion instead of the bushes?" Dewey asked. Everyone was laughing. This guy was really okay.

,,Come on," Louie said and we all got up. We went through the gate to the mansion. Huey, Dewey, April, May and Webby admired every little thing. They acted just like us when we first came here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a strange day: you write me such wonderful things and my best friend wrote me that she loves me in a friendly way and that I am wonderful. How did this happen? I don't know, I'm used to everyone around me criticizing and crying. I'm too suspicious and I realize that a bomb will fall on me, or who knows what it will be. And one more thing. Am I the only one who hates Mrs. Glamour so much for what she told Louie? Honestly, when I watched this amazing edit about the kids from DuckTales (I love this edit like I don't know if it's gonna be legal if I paste a line here?) and there was this piece of it I cried. Seriously, how could you say something like that to Louie?! It'll happen again, and I swear I'll hit my computer while she is. I know, I'm too emotional, but I'm emotional too, so there's a balance, right? I don't know. It's hard. Thank you for reading and have a nice day! 💚