Getting to know

Thank to Webby_Is_God and lifeisaHURCANE and TesserPhantom for your positive comments! I love you! 💚💓

Enjoy reading to you all! 💚

Huey POV

,,Take me to Scrooge McDuck." I said angry. I had murder in my eyes. It was because of that old man that I didn't have a mother! He sent her into space! Who does that when your children almost hatch?!

,,But, Huey..." Uncle Donald tried to calm me down. My whole life I've been as nice to him as possible because my family "was dead". Who knows what lies they've been holding back on us.

,,Take me there!" I screamed.

,,Huey, stop it!" April called me crying. ,,You're scaring me."

I was in shock. She was my best friend, and I tried to protect her from everything bad that could happen to her in this world, and her worst fear was that I would become...the way I am now. Who am I? Who is Huey Duck? What's my future? I closed my eyes. Tears were close.

,,Please. I want to see my brothers," I said quietly.

,,I want to see them too," said Donald ,,But Scrooge won't agree to that."

,,I don't give a damn about that miserable old man! He's the reason I have no family!" I ripped out, getting up from the chair. April got away from me. Donald looked in disbelief.

,,He's just like her." Donald whispered, closing his eyes.

,,What?" I asked him confused. I thought he was gonna yell at me and we were gonna have a fight.

,,You're like your mother in a fight," he said. Tears came into my eyes again. ,,I'll take you there."

,,Really?" I asked him gladly.

,,Yes, and you too, April, if you want," he said.

,,I want," she said.

,,Now. Now I'm gonna take you there." said Donald

,,Thank you!" We called from April. I looked at her.

,,Oh...April, listen, I didn't want to scream like that, but I just, you know, I just, uh," I tried to explain myself when April hugged me.

,,What just happened?" I asked when she let me go.

,,I can't be mad at you, Hue. I love it when you're stubborn, as long as you don't yell at it like crazy!" She said.

,,Thanks," I said. We followed your uncle to the car.

Dewey POV

,,I want you home in a few hours!" said Mrs. Beakly.

,,Yeah, yeah." I turned my eyes over so she wouldn't see it. ,,It'll be great in Funso!"

,,It's good that you decided to take Webby with you," she said.

,,It's just that every time we left before, she was practicing blows!" said May, truthfully. I don't think Webby has ever been to Funso. She won't be today either, because we're going to meet Louie and June.

,,See you later!" we called to say goodbye, and Mrs. Beakly waved our hand and locked the door.We ran all the way up to that bush near McDuck Manor to make sure we we weren't late. I've seen June and Louie.

,,Hey, here we are!" I yelled.

,,Hi." Louie said. ,,We'd like to invite you to the mansion, but, you know, there's no way."