Twenty Six.

Serenity

"On the first page of our story, our future seemed so bright" Rihanna's voice blasted through my house.

"Then this thing turned out so evil. I don't know why I'm still surprised" I sung as I walked out the back door.

"Even angels have their wicked schemes, but you take that to new extremes.. But you'll always be my hero even though you've lost your mind" I cried.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn" Rihanna sang.

I closed my eyes before falling into the pool. I sunk to the bottom as I heard the song continuing. I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to feel peace. I didn't want to feel pain anymore.

Seconds later I was lifted up. I gasped for air as I opened my eyes.

"The fuck are you doing?" Satan asked helping me out the pool.

"Why did you do that!" I yelled.

"You were trying to kill yourself. Are you dumb?" he asked.

"Maybe I wanna be dead" i said.

"How could you say that and you're carrying a child?" he asked.

"I-I forgot. God, I'm so selfish" I cried harder.

His face softened as he came towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and I broke down even more.

I missed his touch, his voice, his smell. I've grown so attached to this man without even knowing.

"This is all my fault" he mumbled to himself but I heard him.

I hated that he felt all the guilt when in reality it wasn't his fault. It was Ty'Shawn's, but Satan still pulled that trigger. He still took my brother away from me. What hurts the most is that he knew this whole time.

There was a sound of thunder and Satan looked up.

"Come on, it's finna storm" he said.

I followed him into the house just as it began raining.

"How'd you even get in my house?" I asked.

"Jumped the gate. I was gone pick the back door, but I seen yo ass at the bottom of the pool" he said.

"I hate that I did this to you" he said pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"It just hurts 'cause like.. " I started.

"All I ever did was try to heal you and uplift you, and in return you broke me" I said.

He sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry. I should've told you, but everytime I tried I just couldn't" he said.

"I'm going to take a shower. Let yourself out" I said going to my room.

I was emotionally drained. I had no energy to deal with Satan right now.

I grabbed some panties and one of his shirts before going to my bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped out of my clothes.

"Let me catch a vibe, let's just take our time. Just relax your mind and take it easy" I hummed as I stepped into the shower.

I put my back to the water, rinsing the chlorine out of my hair. I opened my eyes hearing the curtain being pulled back.

Satan stepped in without saying a word. I turned my back to him as I began washing myself.

He grabbed me by the neck pulling me to him. I bit my lip.