Introduction

All rights are reserved by @JazminBilalHashmi

This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, events, and incidents are either the product of the Author's imaginations or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people or places is purely coincidental. No part of this book can be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.

Hello, beautiful people! I'm extremely delighted that you decided to click on this story and choose to come as far as this.

To acquaint you, this story is completely different than my previous one. I'm super excited to share it with you and I hope you will enjoy reading it too. Take into consideration that for the first time, I'm writing a kind of mystery story, so if you have any constructive criticism, please let me know them to perceive, so I can fix those mistakes.

This needs to be included, English is not my native language and I will write this story fully on my own. Meaning, I will be the one to write it as well as edit it, so there's bound to be a lot of errors and typos but your suggestions and opinions for further improvement will be gratefully acknowledged.

I have seen in some stories, if readers don't like a part of the story, they start bashing the story for it. Please don't do that in my story, it's truly unappreciative and disappointing. Constructive criticism is welcome, however, hate is proscribed.

A tiny warning before you start up the journey. This story includes swearing, rash anger, distress, twin separation, kidnapping, mild gore, disability, and various things that might be uncomfortable for some readers. It's not a dark story but if you are capable of tolerating things a little bit, then you are definitely allowed to roll on.

Also, if you get offended by any of the character's temperament, please remember, in the manner, they act and speak, is their personal opinion and attitude.

Please don't be a silent reader but even if you are one, just tell me if you like the chapter or simply vote through the chapters. It lets me know that you are liking the story.

Comments and feedback are the things that keep me going, so please do them as much as you please. You have no idea how your single review can make my day.

I absolutely love getting to know my readers, so my private message is always open if anyone wants to shoot the breeze. :D

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading this important introduction.

Timeline:

Started: March 27th, 2021
Finished: __

Don't miss out to add this book to your library and follow me to keep up-to-date with A Miraculous Scar.

I hope this novel will be worthwhile for you to enjoy it!

Lots of love,
Jazmin ❤

_____________________________________