°05°

°Jungkook°
__________

I'm like a caged animal pacing my office. When I sit down, I tap my fingers on my desk, getting anxious. Finally I hit the button on my phone for calling hyung.

"He's not called yet!" I say impatiently.

"You straight person, it's only been ten minutes since the last time you asked. Give him some time, he'll call you. It's not like he have another choice." I make some annoyed sound and I can hear the smile in hyung's voice when he comes back on.

"Don't do something you regret later and don't hurt him or I won't leave you alive!" Hyung's voice was sweet but I can hear the warning in his voice.

"I'm not gonna hurt him, you know what I've in mind"

"I know but you need to be careful. He's really a good person, don't make me regret my decision." I nodded, though he can't see.

"I know what I'm doin hyung."

"You better be, or you are done my baby brother!"

"I'm aware," I say and hang up.

I stand up again and begin to pace. It's already past an hour but no message, no call from him, Taehyung.

I shouldn't have listen to hyung, he said I can't scare the poor soul and need to be in slow pace. It's the only reason, I just backed away from offering him a ride back to his place.

He also got my personal number but hyung, as devil as he's, make sure he only got my number not other way around, because I'm totally acting like a impatient fool and hyung doesn't want to scare my angel.

I let out a longest sigh in the history.

My phone beeps and I grab it making a file flies down on the carpet, papers shattering everywhere.

Good job Jungkook.

I ignore the mess I created and check my phone and it was Jackson. So I just leave my phone on the table and reaches for the papers lying on the carpet.

"Now you are ignoring my calls!" The door to my office fly open and Jackson comes yelling at me.

Sometimes I wonder who's the boss here!

Why I haven't fired him yet?

Though he's sometimes, no, most of the time-irritating as fuck, I know I'll never get someome who's smart and who's ready to put up with all my shit. He's the first member of 'the people I can tolerate on daily basis' list.

I let out a sigh.

"Don't you know how to knock?" He rolls his eyes.

"Cut the crap Jungkook"

"You are fired you idiot!" I said settling the papers on my desk.

"Ten times. We need to work so much for breaking yesterday's record." Why in the world I'm tolerating him?

"You ignored my call," Now it's me rolling my eyes.

"We are in office Jackson, you shouldn't have called me in my personal number!"

"Because it's personal matter. It's Mark's birthday and we are leaving for france tomorrow." Woah he's leaving!

"You are leaving? Why am I knowing this now."

"His birthday was yesterday and I Forgot! Now he's mad at me, so I'm giving him a surprise and you are paying for our tickets"

"You forgot his birthday?" I can't believe that. Whenever he opens his mouth, it's for talking about his precious baby or his own stupidity.

"And why in the world I'm paying for your stupidity? You are not getting any leave anyway so I don't have to pay for anything." Though I'm going to pay for his trip and other expenses, I won't give in so easily. If anyone deserve holidays, it's him and for his hardwork, I'll always indebted to him.

"You can't say that Jungkook. I'm your friend, you need to help me." He's whining like a baby. With his body and face it's really a vision to be seen *note the sarcasm*

"Let me think about it."

"YES!!!" Jackson shakes his shoulders like he’s dancing. I shake my head as I sat down.

"All the files you need for the meeting with Lee, everything is in your drawer. I replied every mail about new collaboration. You don't have to worry anything it's all going good. And if you can't find anything ping me or call me" This is why I love this fucker. He's good at what he do.

I nods.

"Now I'm taking half day leave. I can't go alone, I need to persuade Mark, he's still angry at me." He said before he swings the door wide open and walks out. 

I shake my head as I laugh. He's always good at messing up everything with Mark. I still remember the day he proposed Mark, his husband. It was really laughable coz he planned a trip to Hawaii, for making his proposal very special but he Forgot his passport and he proposed him in the airport making his husband less furious!

I was engrossed in paper work when my phone beeps and it was unknown number. I know who's it. I smile and open the chat.

Unknown number:
Hey Jungkook, it's Taehyung.

Can we meet tom evening, if you are okay with it.

I sighs, evening!

Why evening? Morning is good too---

Me:
I'm okay with any time, Kitten.

Though I want to meet you soon.

Kitten:
Okay.

Okay?

That's it?

Me:
Had lunch?

He replies instantly.

Kitten:
No, I'm working. It's not lunch break, yet.

He's working.

Hyung didn't say anything about his work.

Me:
Working? Where?

Kitten:
I'm a designer at Ziwons.

Ziwons!

I googled the name. Ziwons is a small printing comapany in the town but it's my first time hearing about it.

Me:
So you are free now?

I read about their company as I waited for his reply.

Kitten:
No, I'm busy. Bye.

What?

Bye?

Why did I ask that question?

But his job is important. If he love his job I can't be the reason he's losing it.

Me:
Take care, Kitten.

I smile leaning against my chair, staring at our chat. I'm gonna count down the minutes until I see you again, Kitten.

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤...

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣