The Rise Of Pilot Dib pt1

-At The Skool Dibs POV-
Dib had a light blush on his face at that moment then continued to speak. "You have to promise me you won't try to kill or hurt me YA GOT IT!?" Dib said in a serious tone with a glare in his eye. "Fine what every Dib-smelly as long as u help me I won't attack you...." Zim said with a relaxed tone. As the time passed by they just Stared at each other not knowing what to say to each other. "So I guess I'll start gathering supplies to help fix your base then. Since I have nothing to do right now..." Dib said as he backed up slowly. "Uhh ok Dib....I guess I'll see you later?" Zim said in response. "Uhh yeah sure see ya later" Dib said as he walked out the skool.

______________________________

-Later on-
Dib was at the hardware store when he seen an old friend he had when he was a kid, or aka fake friend. "Hey Dib hows it going bud you look different from the last time I saw you" said the kid. "Hay Keef long time no see" Dib said in a sarcastic tone with a creepy smile. "Uhh what's with the creepy smile man your creeping me out" Keef said as he slowly backed up from Dib slightly scared. "Oh It's nothing really I'm just like this I've always been like this." Dib said as the creepy smile on this face started to scare Keef. "I see your Pilot Dib huh" Keef said with a slightly creepy smile on his face. Dib snapped. " oh no... I think I am turning into Pilot Dib Keef!!" Dib said with shock. "Wait you mean you did not give me that creepy smile on purpose right!?" Keef said with fear. "Well it was never my intention or anything I'm sorry for scaring you or creeping you out." "Nah it's fine...But you know my smile is creepier than yours!" Keef said with a creepy smile that made Dib flinch slightly. "Ok I guess that was creepy good job Keef" Dib said as he clapped is hands. "Welp I have to go bye Keef" Dib said as he walked off. "Ok bud bye" keef said as he walked away.