Goodbye Old Friend

(Zims POV)
Ah Zim stood there looking at Dib and realized that he made a huge mistake. "Uhhhh Hehe....Dib r u ok?"Zim said in a shaky voice. "Uh oh what have I done..." Zim said as tears started to stream down his face. Just then Gir and Mini Moose walked in and just stared at Zim. "Masta you ok?" Gir said in a sad tone.

"Computer..,"

"Yes sir?"

"Take me up stairs and the Dib Human too"

"Right away sir"

—————————————————————

~later~

Zim decided to head over to Dibs house with Dib to break the bad news and to see if he can be revived back to life. As he head out he put on his contacts and wig to leave.

(More later cuse why not!)

As he arrived everyone down the street gave him a scared look as they seen him dragging Dib. "Dumb humans" Zim said under his breath as he rung the door bell. Gaz opened it and looked at Zim. "Dibs sister I know it weird having the amazing Zim come to yo-" Zim was cut off. "What do u wa-...WHAT HAPPEND TO DIB!?!?!" Gaz said in a panic. "Uhhh thats why I'm here to ask if you can bring him back....please?" Zim said in a guilt tone.
"Fine come with me..." Gaz said as they both dragged Dib down to Professors Membranes lab. "Dad we need your help..." Gaz said as she looked at Zim. "What is it G-" Professor Membrane stopped. "Uhh Gaz what happened to your bother?" Professor Membrane said in a worried yet calm tone. "I don't know Zim just brought him here like that..." Gaz said. "Is there anything you can do to help him?" Zim said in a desperate tone.
Professor Membrane let out a sigh. "I'll see what I can do" he said as Gaz pulled Zim out of the room.