Rise of Pilot Dib pt 2

(Dibs POV)
After Dib left the hardware store he started feeling weird, but he ignored that feeling. As he walked to Zims house the feeling started to get intense. "UGHHH what is this feeling!!!" Dib said uncomfortably. "Maybe I should change at home before I head to Zims..." Dib said as he stopped at his house. As he walked into his room he begin to change his clothes then that weird feeling came back. As he changed he decided to put on a yellow T-shirt with the same =| face on it. After he changed he headed over to Zims and felt an urge to destroy the little alien. "Am I really turning into Pilot Dib?" Dib said in a fearful tone

________________________________

(Zims POV)
Zim started to get worried. He walked around his base with worry that Dib was not coming. "WHY AM I FEELING WORRIED" he yelled as Gir watched and giggled. "I think you like Dib masta!!!" Gir said with a giggle. "HA ME LIKE THE DIB-BEAST HAHAHAHAHA NEVER!!!!!!" Zim said in a nervous tone. As Zim got more worried he looked at the front door to see Dib standing there with a new and odd look.
"D-Dib when d-did you get h-here!?!"

"Uhhh about 15 minutes ago"

"Did you hear anything!!?!?"

"Well I-"

Dib was cut off. "I apologize for my weird behavior Dib stink...." Zim said with a guilty look on his face. "Hey it's ok yo-" Dib stopped in the middle of what he was saying. "Dib you ok?" Zim said with a worried voice. "Hehehe" Dib chuckled with a very scary smile on his face ,which made Zim back up. "DIB STOP YOUR CREEPING ME OUT!!!" Zim yelled with fear. Dib walked towards the little alien and threw a fast and hard punch that made Zim fly back and hiss in pain. "DIB WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!!" Zim said as his pak legs came out and started charging at him in full speed. "TIME TO END YOU DUMB ALIEN!!!!"
Dib said as he grabbed his pak leg and broke it as if it was a tooth pick. Zim yelled in pain and clawed Dibs face leaving a big scratch mark on his cheek. "AHH!" Dib yelped in pain.
"WHY R U LIKE THIS DIB!!!" Zim yelled. "I WANT YOU DEAD!!"   Dib said with a creepy smile.

_______________________________

The fight went on for hours until Zim grabbed his blaster and shot Dib. (Why did I not think of this earlier?) Zim thought as he seen Dib fall and need to death. "Z-zim..." Dib said before passing out from blood loss. "You brought this upon yourself Dib-human" Zim said as tears begin to stream down from his eyes.