Thes big problem

(Dibs POV)

It was a normal day at skool like always he would go to his normal morning classes but something seemed strange. Zim was no where in sight. It did not bother anyone. As the hours passed Dib seem to get worried and was kinda going crazy. After skool Dib rushed over to Zims house to find him on the floor tied up and his hours a big mess. "ZIM!!" Dib yelled as he tried to untie Zim but the metal tentacle around him tighten its grip. "MMMMPHH!!!" Zim hissed in pain. "GIR TELL THE COMPUTER TO HELP!!"  Dib yelled as the little robot did as he was told. "I'm sorry Dib human I can't help" the computer said as he tried to undo the metal tentacle around his master. It was getting tighter every second they tried undoing it.

____________________________

~later~

(Zims POV)

Everything around Him was getting blurry and he started to loose Consciousness due to the lack of oxygen. "It's ok zim were trying to get you out!!"Dib said in a desperate tone. After all the struggle they finally got the metal tentacle off. "I CAN FINALLY BREATH!!" He said as he gasped for air. "Wow you two are strong a voice Said in the shadows. "N-no it cant be!!" Zim said with a shaky voice.