Virgin No More! - Chapter 5

Jersey opens the door to a bedroom that the plants fucking in just recently left. She sits on the bed, glaring at me.
Jersey: Hey Richard, I'm all yours.
Me: Oh hell yeah! You ready for this big dick!?
Jersey:. You know I am you big dick motherfucker!
I unzip my fly and take off my jeans. As I take off my underwear, Jersey gasps.
Me: What? Is it to small? Shit I should've took the blue pill before I came!
Jersey: No, it's huge! I just said big dick motherfucker because I didn't want you to feel insecure if you had a tiny cock. But I was mistaken.
Me: Really? Wow, thanks Jersey?! It's good to know I don't have a small peni-
She grabs me by my hip and pulls me towards her.
Me: Whoa! Okay then, Jumping straight into the action!
Jersey: You ever have a blowjob?
Me: No, I've never got that far with a chick yet.
Jersey: Well now you can say you have.
She grabs my shaft. Then she begins to lick my dick from my balls up to my tip.
Me: Holy shit, this feels so fucking good~
Jersey then places my tip into her mouth, one hand on the bottom of my shaft.
Jersey: You ready for this?
Me: Bring it on you sexy whore!
Jersey then has my dick halfway into her mouth in seconds, going from halfway back to tip. Then she deepthroats my whole cock. She looks up at me and takes my dick mostly out of her mouth so she can speak.
Jersey: I want you to force me Daddy!
Me: Did you just call me Daddy? Holy fuck that's hot.
I then place one of my hands on the back of her head, like she asked. Then I push her head down my dick, and back up. Resulting in a more intense blowjob. After a couple minutes, my dick is about to give out.
Me: Jersey! I'm about to cum!
Jersey: Oh yeah, I want your jizz all over my face, I want to eat all of it!
Me: I'm cumming!
She quickly takes her mouth off my dick, and begins to fastly stroke it so my semen can go all over her face.
Me: Oh yeah~
My cum shoots out, landing all over her face and mouth.
Jersey: Mmm~
Me: Damn that was fucking awesome!
Jersey: I loved the taste of your massive cock. I'm so wet right now!
Me: Let's not waste this opportunity! If we're both really wet, I can slip it in easily!
Jersey: You bring a rubber?
I pick up my jeans off the ground and reach into the pocket.
Me: I have one large condom, right here!
Jersey: Perfect. Now fuck my sexy body you big dick man!
I slide the condom on my dick; ready to lose my virginity to one of the hottest bitches in the grade.
Me: You ready?
Jersey: Yes Daddy! My pussy craves your massive cock!
I slide my dick in, condom on. Have you ever felt the feeling, of losing your virginity? Let me fill you in, it feels fucking amazing! Also, I just made a funny joke on accident! "Let me fill you in" It's funny because I'm in the middle of fucking right now.
Jersey: Oh my God! Yes! Yes Richard! Oh my God, yes!
The way she moved her hips around my dick, I'm astonished on why I didn't lose my virginity sooner. I already about to cum.
Jersey: Richard! Wanna try doggy?
Me: You want to try Doggy Style?
Jersey: Hell yes! I've never done doggy style before!
Me: Here I go I guess.
She turns around, ass up. I grab her sides with both hands, ready to thrust. But instead, I decide to tease her a little bit. I place my dick on her ass, ready to fuck. Instead, I slide my cock on her pussy, getting her wet.
Jersey: Are you teasing me right now?
She laughs.
Me: That was just the appetizer, here's the main course!
I pound my dick into her pussy.
Jersey: AHH!~
I then quickly thrust her, getting faster over time. Then, with one hand I grab her arm and I use my other hand to grab her side, right under her big tits.
Jersey: Uh~ Mmm... Uh~ Ah~ Uh~ Uhn~ Yeah! Oh~ Uh~ Oh my God!~
Making her moan like that, I've never felt so in control throughout my entire life. I felt like I was in charge, that I could do anything in the world.

1 Hour Later

After me and Jersey were done fucking, we decided to lay in the bed and make out. I began licking her neck and making out with her; with a lot of tongue too.
Me: Jersey, I've never made out like that before.
Jersey: Felt good didn't it?
Me: Fuck yeah it did! Hey can I, um... Could I just maybe, like... Play with your tits?
Jersey: I thought you'd never ask...
She then sits down on her knees, lifting up her crop top.
I whisper under my breath:
Me: Yes Yes Yes Yes! I'm about to play with some tities!
Jersey: Come on Richard, play with my huge breasts! Really knock em' around, caress my boobs!
Me: Well you don't have to tell me twice...
I grab one of her tits, and begin to lick the other one.
Me: Oh yeah, damn! What cup size are these?
Jersey: Double D's baby, and there all yours!
I begin to suck on one of her nipples, while still rubbing and playing with the other one.
Jersey: Oh yeah~ what are you doing to me Richard? It feels so good!~
Me: I'm uh, just trying my best.
*SLAM* The door to the bedroom flys right open.
Random Plant Guy 1: Whoa-ho-ho, we got some big ol' knockers in here!
Random Plant Guy 2: Yeah! Look at that perfectly shaved pussy too!
Me: Hey! We're in the middle of something, get the fuck out of here!
I begin to notice who they are.
Me: Hey, you guys are the ones who were surrounding Jersey earlier!
Random Plant Guy 3: Yeah Mate, and we're here to take pictures of this perfect body!
Random Plant Guy 2: Wait, but this guy's dick is out!
Random Plant Guy 1: Fuck it, we can still sell em for a lot!
Random  Plant Guy 2: And jerk off to it! No? Nobody? Whatever then.
I stand up, fully nude.
Me: Alright I've had enough of you fucking retarded fuckers!
I then pull out my knife from my jeans on the floor and whip out the blade.
Random Plant Guy 3: Bloody hell! Your not gonna cut us mate, your to much of a pussy!
Me: Your right, I won't cut you. Because that's what a true pussy does!
I then swing my right arm, punching him right in the cheek.
Random Plant Guy 3: Fuck!
Random Plant Guy 2: Whoa! Alright, now we're gonna have to beat your ass!
Me: Bring it bitch!
Random Plant Guy 2: Let's get it on! Ain't that right? Wait, what? Where are you going!?
The first guy ran out the room and down the hallway.
Random Plant Guy 2: Shit.
He tries to run away, but I won't let that happen. Before he gets out the door, I kick his back making him fall down on the floor. He turns over, getting ready to bolt down the hall. Instead I pin him. I get on top of him and begin to punch him and beat the fuck out of him.
Random Plant Guy 2: OW! FUCK! OH MY GOD HIS DICK IS ON MY CHEST!

The Next Day

Me: *YAWN*
I sit up and look around.
Me: Holy shit, I'm still at the party! Why am I only in my underwear!
Everybody around is sleeping, most of them with drawn dicks on there foreheads. I walk downstairs to find even more people. I try to look for someone I know.
Me: Shit, they must have all left.
I go upstairs, put on the rest of my clothes, grab my shit, and leave.
Me: Shit! I have to walk home!? Fuck it, it's not that far. It's only like TWO FUCKING MILES!
While I'm walking home, I see Austin walking on the sidewalk.
Me: Austin? What are you doing out here?
Austin: Richard? Oh, I'm on my daily walk. Every time I wake up, I take a walk around the block before I go inside and play videogames while eating junk food.
Me: Oh. Wait a minute, why weren't you at the party!?
Austin: I told you at lunch a couple of days ago, I had to go to my Grandfather's funeral!
Me: Oh shit. Well you'll never guess what happened last night!
Austin: What? You had buttsex?
Austin laughs at his own terrible joke.
Me: Ha ha very funny. No, I lost my virginity!
Austin: Psh, quit your bullshit.
Me: It's not bullshit! Here look, I have a selfie of me and her in bed naked.
I pull out my phone and show him the picture.
Austin: No fucking way! How the fuck you lose your virginity before me!?
Richard: I don't know, I guess I'm just more hotter than you.
Austin: Shit the hell up! Whoa... she got some huge tits!
Me: Yup, and I got to suck em!
Austin: WHAT!?
See you at school tomorrow... Virgin.
Austin: GODDAMNIT!
The next day, I went to school and slapped Jersey's ass. We made out at her locker and got very sexual. She came to my house that night, and we had sex again. Damn, what a fucking great life. I'm sure it only gets more uphill from here! I'm sure I won't live in a shitty apartment and work at a real shitty low wage job when I'm older, right? RIGHT!?