12 | Start

CHAPTER TWELVE12 Years Later - Age 16

CHAPTER TWELVE
12 Years Later - Age 16

It's been ten years since Arthur Lucas Hargrove have left the Mental Hospital. He hasn't taken a new name and only told people of his nickname, wishing that one day he'd meet Davenn again.

Though, he wasn't one to prioritize the mushy stuff. No he needed to get back to his sister, that was his top thing.

Even so, he couldn't find her. Avrienne Hargrove didn't ring a bell to them and so he gave up.

He gave up looking for her and killing her with his bare hands. He remembered his plans before and didn't forget about the Holland Family planning on a virus.

At first, he didn't exactly know where it would be or how he would do it. He needed money when he left so he ran to a far away place, a location where no one could possibly know about the missing Mental Hospital boy.

He became a cleaning boy and apparently, he was given a chance to learn. He was extremely intelligent for his age and skipped a lot of grades, by age fourteen, he was already graduating college. A big feat, to be honest.

Though, right after he graduated, he went under the Holland Lab in a cover-up name with a new appearance. He found himself creating a virus that can be cured using the injection he had with his mom and uncle.

Though, he wasn't dumb enough to let the virus let loose just yet or to be known by the other scientists right away. Even with a different name, he needs to cover it up.

He wrote plans for independent Artificial Intelligence. On the blueprints, it was covered to look like that when it's built, it has it's own mind but truthfully, it was just robots to follow the command of those who says it.

From his excellent skills, everything were planned out perfectly. He left the Holland Lab and set out the virus on the dead bodies in one of the capsules. He left the blueprints near the idiot Alvin Holland, who wants to impress his dad more than anyone else, so that he would carry out his plan.

He knew how the Hollands wanted to be part of history and why they planned on these virus, only to miserably fail and fall. Art just helped them and they just helped him. It was a win win thing.

He knew his sister would also be immune to the virus. He had this hunch that they'll meet again, just right after this Cataclysm. He knew who it already was, they met a thousand times on the streets.

He wanted her to suffer than just let her die. No, he wants her to suffer physically and mentally.

Scarring her mind of zombies eating off her precious friends and new family. The destruction of everyone around her while she stood there, unaffected by the surroundings.

He would soon meet her and if her so-called friends manage to survive, he'd kill them off, saying it was suicide or a robot accidentally smashing their bodies. Easy.

All that before he finally comes to the kill. His sister wearing a frightened face mixed with bewilderment. It was so beautiful.

Three days after he finally finished everything, he locked himself in his house, no windows and no other door than the entrance. Art smiled wickedly.

"The year before Disaster is over." He licked his lips, "Now.. Let's Begin."

*Knock..*

He heard the door knock before it flung open. He was at the kitchen, and forgot that he didn't lock his door. Just great.

"Is anyone home?!" A male voice shouted. It sounds like he's got company.

Art came by to them with a flashlight, "What the hell? What are you doing at my home, trespassers!?" He looked at the both of them.

A young man with brown eyes and a young woman with curly hair. Art grinned after seeing the woman.

"This is going to be fun. Nice to meet you again, Avi."

THE END
WRITING ENDED:
July 7, 2020 - 10:59 PM