Prologue

I guess everything u said was all a lie right Kim Minju.
All the memories we had made together.
It wasn't all important to u at all, not even a slightest bit.
Flashback
"Minju ah, there has been something I've always wanted to tell u all these time."
"Well hurry and say it, I've got something important to do later on. Oh and by the way if u're thinking of confessing to me don't. U're just wasting your time Y/N."
The boy who seemingly hasn't seen his best friend act so rude before thought she was joking.
"Hey stop joking around like this, it's not funny Minju ah. I know u like flowers so I got u one."
The girl scoffed as she smacked the flowers away as the boy was seemingly shocked from her actions.
"I'm joking? Does it look like I'm joking right now? I told u u're just wasting your time if u think I feel the same way towards u."
"But... I thought that we..."
"We what? Yes we had each other before but that was all in the past. I can't believe u're still fixated on the past and not looking at what's in store in the future."
"Just because i was close to u before doesn't mean I want to continue being with u Y/N. You are so annoying!"
"Minju I..."
"Alright that's enough! I'm sick of u Y/N from now on I never want to see u again. You disgust me!"
The poor boy who didn't even get a chance to express his feelings to the one girl he loved, rejected harshly and thrown away by her.
All he could do in the end was just leave a drop of tears and try to forget this ever happened.
Yet... it seems like fate is messing with him.
2 years later, he moves on and debuts in the kpop industry in the group Seventeen.
Trying to forget the scar that was left on him, he confides in his members as they comforted him while trying to help him move on.
As for the girl....
she still didn't know why she said all those harsh words in the first place.
All she knew in the end when u left her was...
She knew that she wouldn't see u ever again.
That was until she saw the news of u debuting in a idol group and decided to take a risk in her future just so she could make it up to u.

Y/N. If only I could turn back time and just take back everything I had said.
But right now, all I can do is just apologise to u.