A mother's secret P2

Toshinori Yagi is getting ready to tell Inko Midoriya the truth about everything. One for all, her mother and whats his connection with her son Izuku Midoriya.

Toshinori arrived at Inko's house.

He ring the doorbell.

Inko opened the door.

"Toshi. Come in," said Inko.

He came in and he and Inko sit at the table and she pour tea.

"So let's begin at the beginning," said Toshinori.

"Alright," said Inko.

"Long ago, a man with a Quirk that allows him to steal other Quirks and give them awayforcibly gave his seemingly Quirkless younger brother a Quirk that allowed him to stockpile power within his body. However, unknown to either of them, the younger brother already had a Quirk with no other power than that it could be transferred to another person. The transference Quirk and the power stockpiling Quirk merged into one and from then on became One For All. The younger brother somehow discovered this. He had a strong sense of justice and he tried to defeat All For One, but given the huge difference in their strength, the younger brother failed," said Toshinori.

Inko was holding her hands together like she was watching an intense movie.

"The younger brother decided to entrust the Quirk to future generations of Heroes, hoping that they would cultivate One For All and one day put a stop to All For One. Very few knew the truth about One For All, for fear of what Villains would do if they found out that the world's most powerful Quirk could be transferred. All For One sought after One For All and as a result, almost all of the users of One For All fought and were killed by his hand, but not before they each had the chance to pass on the Quirk to a successor so that it could reach the future and elude the villain. The seventh user. Your mother, Nana Shimura, was the last holder killed by his hand, while her apprentice and heir to One For All, me, fought All For One at least twice, winning both battles," said Toshinori.

"Toshi. Who is the current the holder," asked Inko.

"Your son, Izuku Midoriya is the current holder of One for All," said Toshinori.

"Thats how he had a quirk all sudden," said Inko.

"Yes, that's correct, and we are going to have to tell young Midoriya," said Toshinori.

"I understand. I think it will be better if we explain together," said Inko.

"I agree," said Toshinori.