The first day

(This Chapter will be between Chapters 2-4 of One Last Chapter)

Its the first day of UA for the Ketsubutsu Academy High School.

Emi Fukukado also know as Ms Joke stand in front of the class and everyone was seated.

Eri got scared about the new faces and hide behind Emi's legs.

Yo Shindo raised his hand up.

"Yes Shindo," said Emi.

"Um Ms Joke. Who is that little girl hiding behind your legs?" Asked Shindo.

"Oh this is Eraserhead daughter. Eri," said Emi.

"Um hi," said Eri.

"Hey Eri I need to start the class can you go over to that desk and draw in that coloring book," said Emi.

Eri nodded and walked over to the desk and wave at Izuku Midoriya then sat down at the desk and started coloring.

"Alright everyone I know that its been ruff moving into the dorms and now attending UA but don't worry everyone here have the same goal which is to be heroes," said Emi.

Then when Ms Joke was about to say something she was interrupted by snoring.

Her and the class looked over at Shota Aizawa also known as Eraserhead asleep on the ground in his sleeping bag.

"Is he always like this," asked Emi.

"Yes," said all of Class 1-A.

"Well i guess it makes sense, since he is a night time hero," said Emi.

"Well lets just continue. Because I know Eraser's students already know each other and My students already know each other, so I'm going to give Eraser's students a paper with my students name on it and the name you get will be your partner and you will have until the end of the week to get to know that person and write a paper about that person and for it can be easier my students won't be getting a paper with Eraser's students names you will just be paired with the student who gets your name," said Emi while taking out a bag with papers of her students names on it.

"What's the point on getting to know each other," asked Bakugou angrily.

"Because it's important to get along with your classmates for you can help each other in the future," said Emi.

Bakugou grabbed a paper and read it and said the student's name out loud.

[It was not revealed all of Ms Joke's students so I'm just going to use two of them for now]

Izuku got a paper and read it.

"Yo Shindo," said Izuku.

Funny enough Yo Shindo was sitting next to him.

"Nice," said Shindo while taking out his hand to fist bump Izuku.

Little later it's Ochako Uraraka's turn.

Ochako takes out paper.

"Tatami Nakagame," said Ochako.

And like Izuku and Shindo they were sitting next to each other.

"Sweet," said Tatami.

The rest of the class got their their partners.

"I just remember that the rest of the day you will be doing team bonding activities that is still related to your class," said Emi.

Then Shota started snoring loudly again.

"You know what," said Emi while grabbing a washable marker.

"Ms Joke are you sure this is a smart idea," asked Tenya Iida.

"It's alright Iida," said Emi.

She draw cat whiskers on Shota's face and a little nose on his nose.

While Emi was drawing on Shota's face the class was trying to keep in their laughter, including Eri

After Ms Joke was done the school bell ring and Shota woke up.

"Did you explain everything," asked Shota to Emi.

"Yep," said Emi while trying not to laugh.

Eri picked up her stuff and walk to Shota, also trying not to laugh.

Then Present Mic came in.

"Alright who's ready to Learn about," said Mic but he stop himself when he saw Shota's face.

Mic started laughing.

"What are you laughing at," asked Shota.

"Have you seen yourself," said Mic.

Then the class couldn't keep it in any longer they started laughing.

Shota took out his phone and pressed on the camera button.

And saw himself.

"JOKE," said Shota angrily.

"Well I got to go," said Emi while running out the door.

With Shota chasing after her.