Planning and Cravings

Emi Fukukado is now five months pregnant and shw has been getting weird cravings.

She was in the kitchen looking for chocolate.

Then Shota Aizawa walked into the kitchen.

"Hey I'm going to go train with Shin-," said Shota but stop when he saw Emi in the fridge.

"Emi. What are you doing," asked Shota.

"Shota. This baby wants chocolate so that means I want chocolate," said Emi.

Then Emi found the chocolate.

"Ah ha," said Emi.

Then started eating it.

"I can stop by the store to get more chocolate," said Shota.

Emi started to cry.

"I love you," said Emi.

"I love you too," said Shota.

They kiss and said goodbye.

Emi decided to grab her laptop and look up wedding ideas.

Since she is taking a year off of being a hero and being the number 3 hero.

She already been spending time with Eri.

And took braiding hair away from Shota.

Which Shota was grateful for.

She already help Eri to bed and she already read her a book and sing her a lullaby.

Emi was just sitting at the kitchen table looking at wedding ideas.

Then she started feeling sleepy and fell asleep in the kitchen.

Then a little later Shota came home from training with Shinsou and yes he did stop by the store to get Emi the chocolate.

When he walked in he didn't expect to see Emi asleep at the kitchen table.

He went over put the chocolate in the fidge and went over to Emi he saw that she was looking at wedding thing.

He smiled and closed the laptop.

He picked up Emi very carefully to make sure she doesn't wake up.

He carried her to their bedroom and put her in the bed and put the blanket over her he kissed her.

Then he went over to his side of the bed and get in it.

Shota started thinking about how they will soon be having a little one running around.