Things from the past

Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka are walking around a nearby park and funny enough Emi and Eri are there too.

"It's nice to be out of the school," said Ochako.

"Yeah it is," said Izuku.

They were holding hands.

"Hey are you Izuku Midoriya," asked A random person.

"Um yea-, wait a minute weren't you in my class at Aldera Junior High," asked Izuku.

"Yeah and how did you get into UA and get a girlfriend," said the person.

"I'm guessing this one of your middle school bullies isn't Deku," said Ochako.

"Wow she must not like you because she just called you Deku," said the person.

Emi and Eri was over hearing what the person was telling Izuku and Ochako.

Emi decided to get closer to them.

"Excuse me," said Emi.

"Who are you, but mind your own business," said the person.

"Ms Joke, Eri. What are you guys doing her?" Asked Izuku.

"We were trying to have a relaxed day at the park but i over heard someone talking bad about my students," said Emi.

"It's not my fault that he is going to be a terrible hero," said the person.

"That's not true, Deku saved me. He's my hero," said Eri.

"Wait a minute I know you," said Emi.

"What I never met you Ms Joke," said the person.

"You're the one I over heard in the store. You said that I was hot but not good against big Villains," said Emi.

"Wait you were there and heard that," said the person.

"Yes I was I was in my civilian outfit so you didn't recognize me and if you don't leave my students alone, I could easily tell the media about you ans what you said and since Midoriya knows your name, I could easily tell your name," said Emi.

"Fine," said the person while walking away.

"Are you two alright," said Emi.

"Yes we are thank you, Ms Joke," said Ochako.

"Well me and Eri better get going. Bye Midoriya. Bye Uraraka," said Emi.

"Bye Deku. Bye Ochako," said Eri.

They wave goodbye.