Chapter 2

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

Harry recognized the voice and realized who it was. Malfoy.

    "Shit! Sorry Malfoy. I didn't see you. I'm so stupid, I forgot to put my glasses on." Harry said freaking out and getting up. His face was also feeling a bit warm. He quickly got up and bumped into the wall next to him.

    "Geez Potter, clumsy much?"

    "Hehe, yea."

    Harry walked back to his bed and laid there for a couple of minutes and soon got up and put his glasses on this time. He walked to the bathroom and took a warm shower and changed into his robes. Harry walked out of the bathroom and got his books a left. He didn't go to the Hall only because he has been starving himself for a couple of months now.

    'I don't need to eat. Then I'll gain weight and soon nobody will like me.'

Harry's mind said to him. He had been stuck to this mindset and was broken because of it. He went to Transfiguration class first and saw Hermione and Ron talking. He wanted to cry, he saw how happy they were without him.

    'They don't need you.'

    "Right nobody needs me." Harry muttered to himself. He thought nobody heard him but Draco heard him.

    Draco hid this from everyone but deeply inside he had always cared about Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Lived. He saw how broken he was. He noticed how Harry hasn't eaten since he got to Hogwarts. Draco went back to his textbook and read a bit.

    Class had started and the classroom was now silent. Professor McGonagall was now teaching the class the usual. Harry was silent and wasn't talking. He didn't look up from his textbook for the whole class. There were whispers here and there about him and Hermione and Ron splitting up. Hermione and Ron on the other were happy and smiling. Hermione was still forcing Ron around to listen and pay attention and take notes. Inside her, she missed Harry dearly. But Ron didn't want to know or hear about him. If there was someone questioning him, about him and Harry he would walk the other way. He blamed Harry for everyone's death. And because of that Harry is how he is now. Well at least one of the reasons...

After class was over, Harry went straight to the bathroom. He made no interaction with anyone, even ignoring Atlas, Amelia, and Andrew. Harry walked into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. He searched through his bag and pulled out a blade out of his bag. He pulled up his sleeve and made a cut. And another one and followed by 9 more. Blood dripped down his arm, down to his fingertips to the floor. Just like yesterday there was a puddle on the floor of his blood. He quickly cleaned up the blood and bandaged his arm.

He went to all classes being silent and uncomfortable. He didn't have eye contact with anyone or interaction. He also skipped lunch. He went to his dorm and sat on his bed thinking. He was thinking about his abuse from the Dursleys, well just his aunt and uncle. He had a faint smile on his face thinking about the moments of him and Dudley having small talks and the laughs and jokes. All in all he was glad that he had changed. Draco had entered the room.

He saw Harry zoning out. He didn't say anything. He walked to his bed and started working on his potions essay. Harry is finally back into reality. He looked down at his arms and saw his bandages soaking in blood. He touched it and had a faint of blood on his fingers. He quickly got up and pulled out bandages from his bag. He dashed into the bathroom and took off his blood-soaked bandages. He threw away the bandages and replaced them. He got out of the bathroom and went to his bed. He started to do his Transfiguration essay. It was all silent in the dorm. All you can hear is the quill scraping on the parchment paper. After 5 minutes of silence it breaks. It breaks by Andrew.