Chapter 3

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

It was 5 in the morning when Harry woke up and felt soft breathing on his neck. He slightly moved to the right and turned around and saw Draco. He started to blush. Then he remembered about yesterday. He got out of bed carefully and saw Andrew still asleep. He took a cold shower to wake up and face reality. Once he got out, he got a blade and made 2 fresh cuts. He washed them off and put on bandages.
Harry grabbed his books and went to the library. As he walked out of the Common Room, some Gryffindors looked at him pity for him. Harry ignored and continued straight ahead. It was still early to be up, but he just wanted silence. Yes, he could have gone to the Room of requirements but he didn't. He entered the library and found a table. He studied and read for the next 3 hours by himself.
At eight, students started to come, even Hermione and Ron. They passed by the broken boy. Hermione and Ron were a thing so they were always together. Harry looked up for a few seconds to see them, then went back to his notes. On the other hand, Hermione looked at Harry and smiled when he was studying. She was finally happy that Harry was starting to study.
By the time it was 9, Harry had to go to class. He went to Potions and pretended that Snape was the teacher. Whether they never had a good relationship, Harry knew that Snape cared for him, but never showed it. Harry regretted hating Snape after everything he has done to him. Harry entered the classroom and no one was there, but there was a ghost.
Harry had never seen the ghost. Harry went to the table and set his bag down and observed the ghost. Harry observed the ghost and knew that it was a man. Whoever that man was, the ghost just had his back to Harry. He was looking at the ingredients.
"Potter stop staring at me, it is bothering me."
"Sorry sir."
Harry was confused. The voice sounded like Snapes.
"No you're just playing with me." Harry whispered.
He searched through his bag for a blade. Once he found he walked to the corner and slid down. And stared at the blade. Then he made a cut on a wrist.
"I just want it to end. Why can't I die? Why am I like this? I'm the boy who lived, whose life is perfect right?" Harry started to cry.
"I'm sorry." Harry said.
The ghost had heard what Harry said. The ghost walked towards Harry. He sat down next to Harry and kept quiet. Harry had looked at the ghost and knew who the man was. It was Snape.
"I-I'm sorry f-for e-everything." Harry cried onto his knees.
Next thing you know Snape was alive. He was in his human form. Snape put Harry on his lap and rubbed his back in circles.
"It's okay Harry." Snape cooed in Harry's ear.
"No it's n-not! How c-can you forgive me?! I can't even forgive myself so why should y-you f-forgive me?" Harry sobbed harder saying that.
Snape let Harry cry on his shoulder. After a couple of minutes, Harry had fallen asleep. Snape healed the cut. He carried Harry, grabbed his books and apperated to Harry's room.
Draco wasn't in the room. It was just Severus and Harry. The older man went on Harry's bed and sat on it still carrying Harry in his arms. Snape looked at the nightstand and saw a red book. Curious, he opened it and saw pictures of Harry and his parents and his friends. He compared the old Harry to the Harry he was holding in his arms. One was happy, the other wasn't, one had many friends and was social, the other was lonely. Those things made Snape sad. But still he didn't know how he was alive. At this point he was determined to fix the boy. He set the book he was looking through on the nightstand. Harry was starting to wake up.
"P-professor?"
"It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."
Harry just hugged Snape and put his head in the crook of Snape's neck. Snape chuckled and ran his fingers through Harry's hair.
"How are you alive?"
"I don't know, but before I turned human, your parents told me something that they want you to know."
Harry and Severus broke apart.
"They want you to stop hurting yourself and those voices in your head are wrong."
"B-"
The door opened. Draco
"Harry I've- Sev?"
"Hello Draco." Severus greeted.
"Wha-how- I'm confused?!"
"I don't know what happened. First second I was a ghost, next second I'm back from the dead."
"Well, this is awkward." Harry said quickly.
"Harry where were you!? I was looking for you everywhere. And missed all your classes."
"Snape found me crying and I guess I fell asleep on him. And now I'm here."
"Since where were you guys going off first names?" Snape says, smirking.
Draco and Harry blushed. They both turn away from each other. Draco also looked at the alarm clock on his table and grabbed his bag.
"I have to go! I was supposed to meet Pansy five minutes ago. Bye!" Draco said running out the door.
He shut the door and now it was silent.
"As you were saying Harry."
"R-right. How do I stop the voices? Everyday the voices overpower me and I'm just useless."
"You aren't! Look, you are still alive! If those voices got to me I probably would've been dead a long time ago."
"But I wouldn't want you dead." Harry mumbled.
"What was that?"
"I said I wouldn't want you dead."
Severus smiled and opened his arms for Harry to hug him. Harry immediately accepted it and hugged him.
"I kn-now this sounds weird but can I call you dad? Sirius was the closest thing to a father and so are you."
"Of course."
Severus always wanted to have a child but never found love. His love was Lily, but made a mistake. He never forgave himself for calling her a 'mudblood'. But this was only going to be the closest thing to having a kid.
They stayed like that for a while. Severus then heard soft breathing. Harry was asleep again.
"This child hasn't slept, has he?" He said to himself.
He gently placed Harry down on the bed and left the room. Snape walked to Minevra's classroom. And entered.
"Minerva."
"S-Severus? I thought-"
"Me too."
"H-how?"
"I don't know? I was with Harry and poof I'm human."
"You sound like a child."
Snape grinned.
"Would you like to be a Potions professor again?"
"Yes, but what about Slughorn."
"He is retiring for the second time."
"Okay."
"Here are the classes."
"Thank you very much. I shall be heading back to my old lab."
"Bye Severus."
He left and went back to his old classroom and was greeted by Slughorn.
"Professor Snape?"
"Slughorn. Don't ask any questions, but you can go home now."
"Thank the lord. These children are mad! Mad I'm telling you."
Slughorn apperated to who knows where. Snape was going to teach the Gryffindors and Slytherins. Harry then came in sleepily.
"Hey dad. This is my last class so minus well do it."
"Better not fail Mr. Potter. Don't want to get into detention now." Snape smirked.
"MeAn!"
Snape laughed and waved his wand and cauldrons appeared. Harry sat down and laid his head on the table. Couple minutes later all the students came in.
"Professor Snape!" The Slytherins yelled excitedly.
"Great. I'd prefer Slughorn than this git." Ron said loud enough for Severus to hear.
"Would you like to say that again Mr. Weasley?"
Rons ears were turning red just like his hair.
"Detention."
Some people giggled.
"You may ask how I'm alive when I clearly died. I don't know the answer. Professor Slughorn retired..again. Anyways today we are brewing a Polyjuice Potion today. You have an hour to mix all ingredients then in a month we'll see if you did it correctly. Begin!"
Harry grabbed all the ingredients and started to do it. Ron passed by and added Unicorn Hair in his cauldron. It started to smoke and then exploded all over Harry. Harry winced and cleaned himself up. No one laughed, except a couple of Gyrffindors.
"Weasley detention for a month and 300 points from Gryffindor for adding an ingredient in someone else's cauldron. Do you know how serious it could've been? It could've killed him!"
"Good I want to be dead anyways." Harry said, which shocked everyone.
"I-I didn't think it would be that serious."
"Well if you paid attention in class instead of being Tweedle Dum then you would've known."
Harry and Hermione laughed at what Snape had said. Everyone was confused.
"Muggle character." Harry said.
There was a lot of 'oh's and some giggling.
"Get out of my classroom Weasley!"
Ron ran out the door.
"Are you okay?" Snape asked.
"Just a little blood. But overall I'm fine." Harry smiled.
Snape smiled back and nodded.
"Continue."
Everyone went back to their work. Harry redid his potion and before you knew it, he was done. Harry was one of the first people to complete the potions other than Draco. Snape excused the two boys and they left. They hung out with each other for a bit and Draco had to go. Harry walked around the school when he was stopped by Ron.
"You bastard!"
Harry stood back a bit and then got pinned to the wall by Ron. Ron was holding him up by the collar of his cloak.
"S-stop! What h-have I ever d-done to y-you?"
"You existed. You are the reason Fred is dead! George can't produce a Patronus Charm because of you!"
Ron punched Harry in the gut. Harry coughed out blood.
"Stupify!"
Hermione had casted the curse.
"Harry! It's okay it's Hermione!"
Hermione surprisingly carried Harry, well I mean he was underweight. She took him to the Hospital Wing. After telling Madam Pomfrey, she ran to Draco.
"Malfoy!"
"What Granger?"
"It's Harry he's in the Hospital Wing!"
Draco ditched Pansy and Blaise and ran to the wing. Hermione then interrupted Potions class.
"Professor!"
"What is it now, Miss Granger."
"Harry is in the Hospital Wing!"
"Class dismissed."
Hermione and Snape rushed to the wing and saw Harry unconscious on the bed. Madam Pomfrey muttering spells.
"He will be fine, but Miss Granger did you know who did this?"
"Yes Madam Pomfrey, it was Ron."

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Instead of doing summer school I've been typing.. don't tell my mom that!

Okie bye bye <3

-audi 🗿