Chapter 7 (smut)

⚠️ lil bit of Trigger Warning ⚠️

A few weeks had passed by and Draco made sure Harry was at his sight at all times because people would bully him for being with an ex-Death Eater. The words did hurt Harry, but he tried to move on from the words. Harry continues to cut but tells the others that he doesn't cut himself. Harry continues to try to greet death once again, but can't. He just couldn't die.

        "Harry what's on your mind?"

"Nothing, 'Mione."

"Harry are you hiding something from us again?"

"Hiding what?"

"Harry stop denying it, you are clearly hiding something."

"What am I hiding 'Mione?" Harry said annoyed.

"Show me your arms."

"Sorry what?"

"You heard me right."

"I told you that I stopped cutting."

"Well I want to see if your cuts have healed."

Harry didn't know what to do because Draco was a couple of feet away and Pansy and Blaise were hanging out with Draco. Severus was in the room next to them. Harry either had to face reality or run away from it. Harry had always run away from his problems, but then faced his problems. He realized that he had to face reality.

    Harry rolled up his sleeves and looked away from everyone because he was ready for Hermione to yell at him. Instead she hugged Harry.

    "Harry, I know it's hard to stop yourself from doing it, but you always have your friends, your boyfriend, Severus, and me, if you need help."

    Harry had listened to what Hermione said and knew she was right. He had everyone he needed. He started to tear up, then soon it became sobs, but it wasn't loud. Hermione walked to Draco and told her about what happened. Draco frowned and put Harry onto his lap. Harry placed his head on Draco's chest and wrapped his arms around Draco's waist and cried. Draco rubbed Harry's back and gave him kisses on his face.    

    Harry thought he was weak because Draco would save the day or his dad.

    On the other hand Pansy and Blaise looked at each other and Pansy made a look saying 'we should give them their privacy.' Blaise nodded and together they dragged Hermione out of the room. Hermione was like a child not being able to eat candy, but her not being able to read her book. She wanted to hex them because she gets made when she doesn't do her daily reading.

Her daily reading consisted of reading 3 thick books, which was just 'light reading.' But soon they convinced her that they would go to the library with her and do homework. She said yes and she was happy again and went to the library. But then realized that they made a mistake.

Harry was soon calmed down and said sorry over and over and over, but Draco said that it's okay and it's okay not to be okay.

SMUT WARNING!!!!!(If you don't want to read it skip to the bold words. SAVE YOUR INNOCENCE!)

Harry was about to exit the door but Draco pinned him to the door. Draco lock the door and put a silencing charm.

"Dray? W-what are you doing?"

"Let's have a little fun." Draco whispered in Harry's ear in a seductive voice.

Harry realized what he meant. Was he a virgin? Yes. But what Draco said turned him on. He was hard. Draco started to palm Harry through his pants.

"D-Dray!" Harry moaned.

Draco carried Harry on the desk and kissed Harry. Harry deepen the kiss. Draco licked the bottom of Harry lips for an entrance and Harry accepted it. Draco explored Harry's mouth, and Harry moaned. Draco unbuttoned Harry's shirt, still kissing him. Draco then moved to his neck and attacking it with hickeys.

"Ah~!" Harry moaned.

Draco had hit his sweet spot and sucked on it a bit harder then the others. Draco then unzipped Harry's pants and palmed Harry's member. Harry moaned and tried unbuttoned his shirt but his moaning got in the way. Draco stopped palming him and unbuttoned his shirt and took off his pants. They only had their boxers on (I'm from the US, sooooo). Harry looked down and saw how big Draco was. Harry turned red.

"Let's get down to business. Shall we?" Draco said.

Harry nodded.

"Strip."

Harry took off his boxers as fast as he could and so did Draco.

Draco put 2 fingers in Harry's entrance. At first Harry felt uncomfortable but then loved it. Draco then added a third finger. And Harry moaned again.

"Dray please!"

"Please what, Love?"

"PLEASE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" Harry screamed.

Draco with no hesitation he aligned himself with Harry's entrance and and started to thrust. Harry moaned louder when ever his mate thrusted.

"FASTER!" Harry screamed in pleasure.

Draco went faster and Harry loved it. He moaned every second Draco was in him. Draco kissed Harry with so much lust.

"D-Dray I'm going to cum!"

"Me too love!"

They both release and get it all over Harry. Then Draco stopped and they both laid on the desk. Draco smiling and Harry panting.

If you saved your innocence, congrats.. if you didn't confess to God your sins. I have to go to confession😙

"Wanna go for another round?" Draco smirked.

As much as Harry loved it, he quickly got up, but since his bottom was hurting he fell over.

"I'll pass." Harry whimpered.

Draco laughed, but soon helped Harry up.

"Do you think you can make it to class?"

"N-no. My fucking ass hurts because of you!"

"I'll take you to our dorm."

Draco picked up Harry in bridal style and harry squeaked. Yes, squeaked like a rubber duck. Draco laughed and gave Harry a kiss on the forehead. And off they went to their dorm.

Harry never thought in a million years he would be having 'fun' with his arch enemy. Harry was scared Draco would do it how his uncle did. What he never told was that Dudley and his gang also raped him. He wanted to tell Draco and Snap, but never had the gut to tell them.

Draco and Harry cuddled for the rest of the day and possibly did another round of love.

Writing smut was really awkward. My friend @potterpooz was there when I was writing this because I had no idea how to write this. This was my first time writing. If there's any spelling errors, it's because I was too scared to read the smut because I knew I would cringe

^_^

-audi