three

three-

jungkook was trying to be positive and optimistic about this whole thing but to be honest, he was very anxious about it all. as brave as he was, he was still scared. would they get home? would they ever see their families again? their fans again?

he sighed from the place he was lounging on the floor, clearly irritated with his thoughts. after the not so chatty breakfast the little them had went out to practice for their upcoming debut, none of them wanting to be left alone with the older bangtan. jungkook completely understood why they were so awkward about it because none of them were exactly the most outgoing when they started out, all of them more anxious or awkward because they were all basically kids, kids scared for what this music career was gonna bring them.

he sighed again and slid down the wall he was leaning on until he was fully on the floor, looking lazily up at the ceiling. namjoon had gone with the seven so he could discuss their situation with bang pd, leaving everyone else here in the smallest apartment in the world.

"you okay jungkookie?" taehyung asked, walking over to the grumpy looking brunette, a soft smile on his lips.

jungkook let out a little grumble but didn't say a word, still looking at the rather interesting ceiling.

"what was that? i couldn't here." taehyung's smile grew exponentially. he leaned down to run his finger tips through the younger soft hair as jungkook finally looked at him.

"lay with me baby." he said, grabbing at taehyung's pant leg with pouty lips and furrowed eyebrows.

taehyung laughed and sat down next to him before promptly getting grabbed by strong arms and buried into jungkook's chest, jungkook's nose nuzzling into the crook of his neck as the two somehow made the hard floor comfortable simply because it was them laying on it together.

"you know i relized something. we're not famous here, we could go out on the town without being attacked." jungkook mumbled into taehyung's soft skin before giving the spot a soft kiss.

"yeah you're right but everyone would yell at us. plus namjoon and little us will be home soon." taehyung replied, body shivering at jungkook's lips being on him.

"we would be really quick! pretty please hyung?" jungkook begged, holding taehyung even tighter in his arms.

taehyung let out a breathy laugh. "ok, ok! we can go but we have to be sneaky."

and so the two went on full spy mode as they made their way to the closets filled with their younger selves clothes and dug a few pieces out for them to wear out, both grabbing plain hoodies that used to be oversized on them but fit just fine now.

"what are you two doing?" a voice from behind them asked, making both boys jump.

"jimin! you scared us!" taehyung whined, making both jimin and jungkook giggle at him.

"i was just wondering if you were sneaking out. seeing how you look like your about to rob a bank with your full black outfits."

jungkook nodded enthusiastically. "yeah we are! well, not the robbing part but the sneaking out part. wanna come?" he asked the smaller.

"sorry but i'll pass, i kinda don't wanna get scolded but good luck with that. don't get lost." jimin smiled before passing by them in favor of pestering hoseok who was lounging in the dining room.

they snuck towards the door, trying to not get noticed by hoseok or jin as they did, not worrying about yoongi who was taking a nap in the bedroom.

taehyung looked back anxiously befor slowing turning the knob, opening it to see none other than their leader. "joon hyung! funny seeing you here!" he said in a pitch that was a little too high.